Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Doubts

Posted 08-30-2018 at 04:17 PM by Bloxo

I'm sure this won't be a popular post but I am feeling a little down at the moment and thought about getting some thoughts out of my head...

Why I am losing the will to keep up with this site:

The premise of GetDare is of course great, freedom, challenges, interacting with like minded individuals...but I think the reality always falls a bit short of the expectation...

So much of what is done here is more a mental exercise than anything real, of yes I'm sure...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM Test Results

Posted 05-14-2018 at 12:18 PM by Bloxo

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
93% Rigger
- This was a slightly surprising result, but does make sense, better practice on my rope skills haha

90% Owner
I have always wanted this, have had some practice but never full ownership

82% Daddy/Mommy
Had some experience here, but would be more than happy to have a bigger role like this

76% Dominant
Definitely prefer to be in control, but there's always going to be a little...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

Posted 05-13-2018 at 05:35 AM by Bloxo
Updated 08-02-2021 at 02:24 PM by Bloxo (Addition)

Okay, so I thought I would give a fuller account here...as well as tidying up the signature!
Being honest sometimes I feel quite Vanilla compared to some members on here, but I definitely have my kinks...

Messy: probably one of my first and my strongest kink, prefer to get girls messy but can be fun to take the odd dare sometimes, prefer slimy, thicker gunges and foods like Custard for sweet play, though for harsher things there is baked beans, soups, mushy...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dislikes

Posted 05-15-2009 at 06:35 PM by Bloxo

I generally find myself to be a tolerant person but everyone has something they don't like.

Outside: The postal service (to quote ned flanders), given me no end of trouble over the years. Trains, they always seem to get delayed when I use them. The state of the world at the moment, I feel there is too much chaos present which in turn has led to a large feeling of disassociation and segregation in society.
I do not like racism as it is groundless, though I dislike that the rivalry...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 05-15-2009 at 06:15 PM by Bloxo

Just to give people more information on me in case they want to know more I thought I would write about my likes in the outside world and in this realm. Dislikes to follow on seperate thread.

Outside: I am a man of simple pleasures, often amused by shiny objects and random bits of memorabiliar dotted about my room. But also I love to delve into life and explore it's many facets. I would say I collect information, if a subject captures my attention I study it in detail....
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SitRep

Posted 04-06-2009 at 07:20 PM by Bloxo

first of all my picture is a few years old, was taken with a lower resolution webcam so was the right file size.

My name is Richard, I am a bit of a geek I suppose, my interests are somewhat rejected by a lot of society. But I'll confess I have enjoyed Transformers throughout my life, Star Trek when I was a teenager, still love superhero bits and pieces, films and games are my main speciality, have a DVD collection numbering in the high hundreds. Currently enjoying America's recent television...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized