Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Trial Week and first task

Posted 01-10-2021 at 02:26 AM by RainbowSky

Finding a Dom is hard. Especially when your asexual and not looking for full time, more casual weekend play. As some of you will have seen I put out an ad looking for a new Dom as the last two both seemed to just disappear off the face of the planet.

I had lots of interest but many were in different time zones which makes it a lot more challenging particularly when it is only for casual play. I found some who were interested and I could see it possibly working with. I spoke to one and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

best, worst, most humiliating and most arousing tasks I've ever done

Posted 05-10-2020 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Today my Master set me our first ever messy task. Unfortunately a lot of it had to be adapted. Whilst I am now currently sat in my bath with egg cracked on my head and shampooed into my hair, golden syrup and biscoff spread covering my tits and smushed grapes and golden syrup filling my latex leggings. I must write this blog entry, which is difficult when you have egg dripping in your eyes.

Honestly it is hard to find the worst task I've ever done. I suppose its those where somebody hasn't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Human furniture (chair) report

Posted 04-08-2020 at 04:14 AM by RainbowSky

We were discussing my AMA answers around if you could be bound as a piece of furniture what would you be. I said a table is quite a simple one to complete (something I'd be happy to try) but I quite like the idea of something more complex like a chair.

This lead to questions asking how I could be tied up to be a chair. I briefly explained 3 ways (there are loads of ways) that I had seen that had intrigued me (more than just being in table pose and sat on). I have included the links used...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Latex
Old

I got punished 3 times in 1 day

Posted 04-08-2020 at 03:56 AM by RainbowSky

So since my last update I've been doing even more tasks for Sir. Most were quite simple... and I managed to mess them up

It started on Thursday night. I was asked to start an AMA thread here on Getdare. A simple task - one even I couldn't mess up. I wrote it Friday night (which you can read and add to here). There is a catch to this, whenever I post a reply I must be wearing panties, my ring gag and I must be humping my pillow. There have also been additional extras added for certain...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Latest tasks completed for my master

Posted 04-01-2020 at 09:13 AM by RainbowSky

Task 1: Write your blog post with legs spread, arms and tits bound. Your BF can then hold or tape your vibe to your clit and leave it on a medium setting until you have to beg him to stop.

I stripped down to my latex body. Then my BF handed me some rope to bind my tits. I wrapped the rope around the top of my tits and then put a knot in it, I the separated the two ends and went through the middle and round the base and my back. I pulled it over each shoulder making a cross shape in the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The last two weeks

Posted 03-08-2020 at 07:57 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 03-08-2020 at 08:00 AM by RainbowSky

As some of you may have seen I put up an ad requesting a master. I had several responses (although several of those after having got to know someone really well and been playing with them). One never responded when I got back to them, the other was very understanding of my situation and request (the ad itself was very unusual). I got to know him, just chatting and then he started setting me some small tasks. And I wanted to share those reports with you. So here goes.

First task: to always...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

It's been a while

Posted 09-22-2019 at 07:38 AM by RainbowSky

Its been a really long time since I've been on here properly. A lot has happened in that time which explains why I've been quite quiet.

I graduated university and became a qualified teacher. I got a full time seasonal job as I decided I didn't want to teach secondary school kids. So me and my BF ended up at different ends of the UK doing jobs that we loved but it made it really hard for us to see each other and really do anything.

We did our respective jobs for a year....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized