Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Clothespins and e-stim🗲 stuff

Posted 03-02-2023 at 05:36 PM by pluky
Updated 03-02-2023 at 08:47 PM by pluky

This post won't be rocket science, but just some quick tricks I personally made use of when it comes to clothespins, that I thought could be useful to someone out there.

Have you ever gotten some regular wooden clothespins for your BDSM naughty endeavors, only to realize they would be way too harsh on your most sensitive parts ? Your clit or nipples wouldn't be just pinched but crushed, possibly injured under such pressure. You think to yourself, is that what people are using for the 15...
getDare Devil
Old

My small clit/hood anatomical defect

Posted 02-27-2023 at 10:13 PM by pluky
Updated 02-28-2023 at 04:44 AM by pluky

Because of how many times I had to explain this with words, I ended up making a video that clearly shows the way my clit hood is partially stuck/glued (on one side) to my clit. This makes some things tricky, I can never totally pull it back, when I try to put a clothespin it's on the hood not directly on my clit which makes it slippery.

It also used to cause me a lot of spontaneous unprovoked pains that felt like sharp electric shocks (and that left me quite touchy and anxious about messing...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The occasional ass play

Posted 02-26-2023 at 06:32 AM by pluky

Today I sort of kind of did a session of mini-anal training, something I didn't really do in nearly a decade, I mean it's nothing of the level of what people do here, but I just went from finger to two fingers to hair brush handle, kinda inspired by the words and thoughts of a fellow GD user.

Not something I'm planning to make a habit of but I just felt like, it's kinda been the season of doing things that aren't in my comfort zone lately, as always I'm just going with the flow and doing...
getDare Devil
Old

The report of my first mouth soaping experience

Posted 02-16-2023 at 03:56 AM by pluky
Updated 02-16-2023 at 09:37 PM by pluky

After finishing my previous tasks, I was so wet and horny I couldn't resist breaking my (48 hours) denial, I just had to. Following that I felt bad for doing so, but this made this mouth soaping task that I was dreading so much a lot easier to approach, I felt like I actually needed a punishment to feel less guilty for breaking 2 days of denial (which is really not much, when other people I see are denied for months and years).

The fact that it felt more deserved due...
getDare Devil
Old

My Likes, Dislikes, Limits, etc ... revisited (again) - 02.2023

Posted 02-14-2023 at 02:17 AM by pluky
Updated 02-20-2023 at 05:28 AM by pluky

Since I am not currently owned, I felt the need to update my list for any potential casual play I might find myself pursuing in the mean time, because admittedly there's a lot of things that just aren't worth the risk for strangers. Besides I find that some of my tastes can shift a bit here and there. This will be updated every now and then I guess, don't know if it's normal but that's how I'm gonna have to go about it.

• Masturbation / Vibration (as a personal endeavor)
  • Vaginal
getDare Devil
Old

First urges after what would be considered an intense session by me

Posted 02-09-2023 at 10:44 PM by pluky
Updated 02-10-2023 at 12:06 AM by pluky

Before listing mine I invite you to also think of how yours compare and share them if they are any different.
  • Shutting the fuck up
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Writing/whining
  • Stretching
getDare Devil
Old

Short post session entry (with some updates making it longer)

Posted 02-09-2023 at 08:25 AM by pluky
Updated 02-10-2023 at 02:58 AM by pluky

I don't know if it's a Sub drop, but after today's session I went from wanting to give up on the last tasks, to questioning my entire desire to be a part of this (BDSM, a Sub, taking pain, everything), to wanting to just announce that I give up in the current tasks again, to this...

Update 1 :

I'm not crying...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230210_050550.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1048  
getDare Devil