Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

My small clit/hood anatomical defect

Posted 02-27-2023 at 10:13 PM by pluky
Updated 02-28-2023 at 04:44 AM by pluky

Because of how many times I had to explain this with words, I ended up making a video that clearly shows the way my clit hood is partially stuck/glued (on one side) to my clit. This makes some things tricky, I can never totally pull it back, when I try to put a clothespin it's on the hood not directly on my clit which makes it slippery.

It also used to cause me a lot of spontaneous unprovoked pains that felt like sharp electric shocks (and that left me quite touchy and anxious about messing around my clit when it comes to BDSM, as I have vivid memories of how bad mine can hurt), but that seemed to go away since after I healed from an injury I had provoked in my attempt to pull the hood, thinking I could sort of just break that adhesion without consequences, an idea I got after reading that such anomaly can be addressed with "physical therapy", which in my head meant I could fix it manually myself.

I'm adding this in my "about me" section of my blog for future reference, obviously I can't put the visual explanation here, but I might share it on kik with future play partners and such.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Everyone is different, no two people are exactly the same.
    Well done for explaining this so eloquently.
  2. Old Comment
    It's something that makes you...you. Thanks for sharing and don't think of it as a defect. It's just part of the rich variety in life.