Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

A-Z of Kinks

Posted 11-22-2017 at 05:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Jaro did so well on a recent task that I let him choose a blog topic for me to write and he chose listing an A-Z of kinks I enjoy. I did struggle with some letters and may have had help via Google on one or two letters.

Aftercare: I love to be pulled back to AM, to be brought back to reality, to hear his praise and encouragment.

Bruises: I love bruises, especially boob bruises!! So pretty and as they're quite big boobs I am always aware of the tenderness and it's a constant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

D/s Prayer.

Posted 11-09-2017 at 04:15 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM and I like to place bets on any games we play. Most recently we have been betting on chess and as he has yet to beat me we tend to bet per piece. So recently I ended up with making a five minute audio recording of a prayer to him when I lost my bishop. (Or pointy thing, as he calls it.)

When I sent him the audio file he laughed at how unreverent it was. I did end it with threatening to stab him if he ever left me after all. Although I placed a lot of humour in the recording, and meant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

The satisfaction of doing things I do not like for my Sir.

Posted 11-01-2017 at 03:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Each week I am to write AM a weekly report on my thoughts of the things we have done the prior week. If we haven't played much due to r/l interfering he will give me a topic he wants me to write about. This was the last topic he gave me and he wanted me to post it here so...here it is.

Sometimes Sir asks me to do things I am not fond of. Sometimes it is things that not only am I not fond of, but I actively dislike or even hate them as well. The first example that comes to mind is wearing
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random Facts About Icey to Know Me Better.

Posted 10-10-2017 at 02:25 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

*Stolen idea from Aimee.

1: I am only 5'1 and 3/4.
2: I have a brown belt in karate.
3: My favourite ever TV show is Buffy. I can discuss it for hours. Talk Buffy to me and we'll be friends for life.
4: I blush very easily.
5: I'm one of the shyest people you will ever meet.
6: I am a huge supporter of animal rights.
7: When I was younger I took classes for ballet, jazz and tap dancing. I didn't like it.
8: I couldn't swim until I was almost...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exposing A Worm.

Posted 09-28-2017 at 10:29 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 09-28-2017 at 10:31 AM by IceMaiden

No, not that kind of exposing. Jaro has been being a very good little worm so he doesn't need exposing in that way. But I knew the title would cause him to have a heart attack and I can be sadistic at times.

What sort of exposing then, you ask? Well, he has answered a few questions and blogged about sending Butterfly and myself pictures and audio. But he hasn't been very specific about it. And I'm sure gD want to know all the gory details! So I will let you all know. We can't blame...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Riding The...Mop.

Posted 09-28-2017 at 05:11 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 09-29-2017 at 09:16 AM by IceMaiden

So I recently added several kinks to the "curious and want to try" pile when talking with AM and one of those was riding the wooden pony. It seemed interesting and I thought it couldn't be as bad as people make out.

Since I don't have a wooden pony and if I bought one I would have a hard time explaining it to my child, we had to improvise. After sending me out to the garden to fetch the garden brush, I returned to AM complaining that it was covered in spider webs so I couldn't
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Testing your Dom(me)

Posted 09-22-2017 at 11:41 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 09-22-2017 at 12:04 PM by IceMaiden

Just recently Jaro tested one of his rules with me. In all honesty I did wonder if it was on purpose when he did so as he is a very good little worm but I decided to wait for his report on the discipline first before mentioning it. In the report he was honest that he was testing me to see if I had noticed and hoped I wasn't too mad about it.

I wasn't mad at all. I smirked when I read the admittance, as it is something I also have done as a sub. And it got me to thinking if it is 'bad'
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized