Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sarge90

Rate this Entry

Dirty Hangman...

Posted 08-09-2013 at 09:38 AM by Sarge90
Updated 08-31-2013 at 12:33 PM by Sarge90

I get asked this so much I thought I'd have to write it up.

Firstly, I did not have the idea, that honour belongs with Jack the writer, and his can be found here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...hlight=hangman

Right, now I go along with that to an extent, but with some minor alterations, namely the number of players.

My rules for solo are thusly:

The Dom decides on a word and says how many spaces to draw, and how many wrong guesses are allowed before the 'board' loses, and decides upon a forefeit if they do lose. The 'board' (sub) then guesses, and if they guess wrongly the Dom decides on a dirty word or phrase starting with that letter for the sub to write where they're told. If they guess correctly they get away with only some humiliating words, if they lose they have to perform the forefeit.

Obviously, it's more likely you'll play one-on-one, in which case person A decides the word and forfeit for person B, and vice versa, and you both decide on how many wrong guesses you're allowed, then take it in turns to guess letters. The rule still stands concerning incorrect guesses, but the first person to guess their word wins, making it not just a race against wrong letters, but against each other too

Finally there's the group option, which I've only played twice. This time you designate a 'board' and they decide the word, the 'guessers' decide on how many incorrect guesses are allowed and take it in turns to guess letters. Whoever guesses the whole thing correctly wins and can choose their own 'reward', but if the word is not guessed in the allotted limit, then the last guesser becomes the board and the original board can choose a reward for themselves.

Hopefully this answers all the questions, if not, please ask.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1825 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Also, you're really bad at this game
  2. Old Comment
    It was 3am! I was a little slow to get puppy, that's all :/ rematch and I will win... I have twice as much incentive now
  3. Old Comment
    Hehehe I think you should just admit I'm better than you