Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sarge90

Rate this Entry

Sarge90s review of the decade...

Posted 01-10-2019 at 06:31 AM by Sarge90

Mornin' all,

It has been quite a while since I've written a blog post, or really anything at all, so I'm not sure this will be quite as interesting as my previous ones, but I noticed that I've been a member here for just over 10 years (though I was certainly around long before that, but I actually like experts so let's use official statistics instead of vague half remembered nostalgia).

In those years an awful lot has happened to me; I've grown and changed as a person, I've become prominent in my career, I've loved, I've laughed and cried, I've had my fill, my share of losing... No, wait, that's Sinatra. But the point still stands, I have done a lot and a lot has changed, however I feel I currently am the best version of myself I currently can be and I'm fairly content with life and happy with myself.

This all brings me to kinda the point of this post today, in that I know I couldn't be who I am today without this site in general, and specifically some people I've met on here. It might not always have been fun, happy or easy, but I've learned a lot from many of you and enjoyed it every step of the way.

Now, I think this has gotten a wee bit too soppy, so let's just say thank you to all the friends I've made on here, keep up the good work to those still around, and for the relative newcomers I say welcome aboard; you're in safe hands, go enjoy yourselves...

I'll leave you with a song, to end on a high note (Soprano C ). The following is sung to the tune of the chicken song, by political satire heavyweight Spitting Image:

Stick some ginger up your arse, put some clothes pegs on your tongue, spank your private parts and then wedgie with a thong...

Here's to 10 more years and hopefully a wonderful 2019 to us all..

P.S. Happy now Princess?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2860 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You’re getting very emotional in your old age... :P
  2. Old Comment
    It is wonderful to read this! I feel the same way. getDare really has impacted my life in a big way.

*cheers* to another 10 years!