Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Riding The...Mop.

Posted 09-28-2017 at 05:11 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 09-29-2017 at 09:16 AM by IceMaiden

So I recently added several kinks to the "curious and want to try" pile when talking with AM and one of those was riding the wooden pony. It seemed interesting and I thought it couldn't be as bad as people make out.

Since I don't have a wooden pony and if I bought one I would have a hard time explaining it to my child, we had to improvise. After sending me out to the garden to fetch the garden brush, I returned to AM complaining that it was covered in spider webs so I couldn't touch it. He tried to make me go and get it still!! Does he not realize how bad my phobia is? I refuse to stay in the same room as a spider, why would I go near possibly hundreds!! So I asked him would you touch it if it was covered in snakes? (Un)surprisingly, that was totally different. *Insert eye roll here.*

So instead he told me to fetch my mop so I did so and he thought it would work. So I moved one couch towards the pc and placed the mop on top of the couch leaning down towards the pc desk and we figured that should be good enough.

After telling me to strip and straddle it, I tried to face away from the camera but nooo he wanted my boobs facing him. I assume it was my boobs as the camera was too low to see my face in this position.

Okay, so on I get and it isn't too bad. Not entirely comfortable but nowhere near as bad as the things I've read....for about two minutes. Then my calves started to hurt. So I lowered myself down (after some adjusting as I'm quite tiny) on to my feet which of course caused it to dig into my pussy. This didn't seem to hurt too much so I figured this position would be a lot easier to handle.

It was for a few minutes and then it started to really dig into me and I think it was at this point AM told me to move the mop from the keyboard shelf to the top of the pc desk. Without it moving from between my legs of course. Somehow I managed it but this meant that I could no longer switch positions from tip toes to flat feet as my feet no longer could reach the ground fully...like I said, tiny. Not a hobbit, just fun sized.

Somewhere around here I began asking "is it over yet?" and he kept telling me no not yet, he had decided I was going to do half an hour and I was only 15 minutes in. Halfway and my thighs hurt, calves hurt, feet hurt, toes hurt, pussy was getting sorer and even AM could see beads of sweat rolling down my body every so often. I wanted it over!

I commented that this was a rather stupid idea of mine, wanting to try this and now that we had we could never do it again but apparently that isn't going to happen. It's definitely on the dislikes list!

My calves were hurting SO much by now, the muscles in them felt like they were ripping themselves in half and there was nothing I could do because I couldn't switch position. I was shaking and sweating and I started to feel slightly lightheaded.

After informing AM I was feeling light headed he assured me this was normal and not to worry about it and that no, he would not cause me to pass out. I have an irrational fear of fainting so I may have told him not to let this happen.

Again I asked is it over now?! But no...only three minutes had passed since I last asked. It felt like three hours, who knew time could go sooooooo slowly? I seriously began to think that I was about to fall soon as my legs were shaking so much by now and it was taking all my effort to keep this up so I asked if I could move the end of the mop from the top of the desk back under it, but first I had to beg...I'm terrible at begging. And while I'm slowly getting better in text there hasn't yet been a time I have done well with it verbally.

So when AM told me to beg my heart dropped and I froze slightly and I mumbled that I'm not good at it and haven't done it out loud before. AM then guided me with it, asking me questions I was easily able to answer and then told me to put all the answers together and there was the begging he wanted. That made it a little easier for me.

So back to the keyboard shelf and finally I could put my feet down and my calves were soooo relieved! I don't recall anything more relieving than that at this moment in time. But of course...now my pussy was being tortured again. I decided at this point I hated it and it should only be used for punishments (and I said that because I rarely if ever get them so knew I probably wouldn't ever have to do it again if he agreed) but nooo he was enjoying it too much to agree with me.

He then asked if I wanted a chance to end it early and of course I did! So he had me put the end of the mop back onto the top shelf again and tell me I had to lift it 10cm up and once I had I could stop. Okay...I can do this. Or at least I told myself that. But when I attempted it, I didn't manage to lift it very far before I was saying I can't lift it any further. The pain on my pussy was horrid! I enjoy pain but this was an entirely different type of pain than I am used to and it was not one I was enjoying.

The mop went back down and I huffed at AM I couldn't do it, only for him to tell me I could. So I tried again and managed to get it a little higher but still not as high as he wanted. And back down it went with a small thud as I was getting in a temper because I couldn't do it by this point. AM told me I was almost there that time, it just needed a tiny bit more and I could stop so I gritted my teeth and lifted it for a third time.

I was so glad he was unable to see my face on the camera when I lifted it, because my eyes were closed while my face was scrunched up in pain and I was involuntarily letting out little whimpers and I was so close to tears from a combination of exhaustion, pain and being unable to lift it high enough that I could actually feel tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes.

I'm not sure if I actually lifted it high enough this time or if he just took pity on me but this time he told me that was enough and I could stop. I was so, so, so, soooooooo glad!! So. freaking. glad. Carefully I managed to remove myself from it and told AM I had to go away and die right now as I was still so exhausted!

He then asked me to write this and as I do my calves are still aching, although thankfully it's more ache than pain now. I am NOT a fan of this and I no longer want to try the real thing. Ever!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1970 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The "real" thing" as you call it is pretty much identical to what you did. A little more stable, and with an angled beam there is a lot more pressure on your pussy. Also we get to tie your ankles to the sides of the frame to stop you moving (no matter how much you said you weren't moving your feet, I could SEE you do it!)

But my little slut did very well, i didn't expect you to make the half hour on your first attempt, it gives us a nice starting off point for future tortures. One thing I do like about this is that it is one of the few things that solves the dilema of the self administered punishment. You arent able to spank, pinch, torture yourself as hard as I am, but tasks like this remove that particular limitation.

I do think though, seeing how well you performed on the ... mop that we will try a knotted rope walk very soon.

(P.S. While writing her beautiful and informative blogs, my IceMaiden often takes the opportunity to poke fun at me and giggle to herself as she writes. i don't mind this as I do enjoy her giggling, not only because I like her happy, but her massive boobs jiggle up and down when she laughs. However, she does seem to forget aspects of her report that show her in the same light as she tries to paint for me. With this in mind.

When told to fetch the mop, days ago, I was told it was unsuitable, because it was too short. Wanting to see for myself today if the mop was or was not suitable, I asked her to show me. she demonstrated that the pole of the mop slid up and down, extending the handle, but "It doesn't stay like that, it just slides down again."

The look of chagrin and humiliation on her face when I advised her to twist the handle to lock it in place seems to have escaped her memory as she was writing her report, and so i will be a generous person and fill that part out for her.)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    The "real" thing" as you call it is pretty much identical to what you did. A little more stable, and with an angled beam there is a lot more pressure on your pussy. Also we get to tie your ankles to the sides of the frame to stop you moving (no matter how much you said you weren't moving your feet, I could SEE you do it!)

I wasn't willingly doing it, my feet were moving of their own accord.At least I was telling you "I'm not doing it" when you could see I was doing it, instead of telling you "i'm not doing it" when you couldn't see if I was doing it, and then you would never know if I was doing it.

But my little slut did very well, i didn't expect you to make the half hour on your first attempt, it gives us a nice starting off point for future tortures. One thing I do like about this is that it is one of the few things that solves the dilema of the self administered punishment. You arent able to spank, pinch, torture yourself as hard as I am, but tasks like this remove that particular limitation.

I think the starting point should be two minutes and the end point three minutes.

I do think though, seeing how well you performed on the ... mop that we will try a knotted rope walk very soon.

I've lost all my rope, it's poofed.

(P.S. While writing her beautiful and informative blogs, my IceMaiden often takes the opportunity to poke fun at me and giggle to herself as she writes. i don't mind this as I do enjoy her giggling, not only because I like her happy, but her massive boobs jiggle up and down when she laughs. However, she does seem to forget aspects of her report that show her in the same light as she tries to paint for me. With this in mind.

Deliberately not mentioning them, is not the same as forgetting.

When told to fetch the mop, days ago, I was told it was unsuitable, because it was too short. Wanting to see for myself today if the mop was or was not suitable, I asked her to show me. she demonstrated that the pole of the mop slid up and down, extending the handle, but "It doesn't stay like that, it just slides down again."

Well it did! For two years!!

The look of chagrin and humiliation on her face when I advised her to twist the handle to lock it in place seems to have escaped her memory as she was writing her report, and so i will be a generous person and fill that part out for her.)

It didn't say that on the instructions.
  3. Old Comment
    Great blog!
    Wooden pony And knottend ropewalk are favorites of mine. You wrote a real Nice and hot detailed report.
    I fully agree with am, there may be setups that have a more "impressive" look, but you sure sure experienced the "real thing".
    My pet sometimes rides the pony. With a broomstick.