Please get over with it and make it faster
Tell me you don't love me back
Tell it to me like a fact
So that I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Halloween

Posted 10-28-2011 at 07:40 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I really don't enjoy this holiday. I know it is positive in some ways, but really I just have found it overrated since i was young. It is okay if you are a young child, but no grown man should dress up as a cop or something like that and go out in public, unless of course you are forced by a woman to do so. I am proud of my decision to skip festivities (plus there were other reasons) and watch baseball instead.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Burned out

Posted 10-25-2011 at 08:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

As many of you know, last spring was especially tough on me. I had a lot of personal issues to deal with and a lot of family issues. It was not the highlight of my life. This summer, I spent mostly working. Occasionally, it was close to 60 hours a week, but it was mostly between 20-30. Now as I am going through the school year, I feel totally burned out. It is hard for me to go to class, I can't pay attention. I feel like I my head is going to burst 24-7. I can't wait for the weekend everyday...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Free At Last.

Posted 10-25-2011 at 12:12 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

Finally, after months of telling my master that I was too busy, too stressed out, and just not interested, it took me completely blanking out on some miniscule task he assigned to give me back my freedom.

Am I happy about it? No. I wish we could have ended better than this. The bidding war for me to get my freedom back was completely unnecessary. And to make matters worse, I am afraid that he may have or may in the future leak pictures of me, videos of me, or conversations we had on the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Greatest B-day ever!!!

Posted 10-21-2011 at 12:32 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I turned 21, got completely hammered with my best friends, Loke left and Chloe is back!!!! It is like a dream come true!!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun fact

Posted 10-20-2011 at 09:45 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Today is my birthday!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

SC2 Needs to be like other Sports

Posted 10-18-2011 at 06:22 PM by loke

SC2 or StarCraft 2 pro matches needs to be televised just like football, baseball soccer ect...

I don't see why not.

The closest thing I can come is getting a connector thing from my PC to the TV.

Everybody, well mostly everybody knows and love esports and everybody, well mostly everybody knows SC2. So I don't see the point to not televise it.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized