Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Rate this Entry

Free At Last.

Posted 10-25-2011 at 12:12 PM by bodacious

Finally, after months of telling my master that I was too busy, too stressed out, and just not interested, it took me completely blanking out on some miniscule task he assigned to give me back my freedom.

Am I happy about it? No. I wish we could have ended better than this. The bidding war for me to get my freedom back was completely unnecessary. And to make matters worse, I am afraid that he may have or may in the future leak pictures of me, videos of me, or conversations we had on the internet.

That's all it would take to ruin my future, a few pics of my face with kinky things involved. I don't know if anyone else knows this, but I'm a political science major. If anyone EVER found pics of me online in a compromising position, I would never have a career. That means the 80K I'm probably gonna be shelling out for the rest of my college education will be pointless.

Do you see the terror in this? I really wish I could have just recieved my freedom on a good note instead of a "delete my number" ordeal. I am significantly disappointed in myself - and him. For not realizing that I could not handle the situation he was putting me in. I barely have time to shower, barely talked to my mother, rarely saw any of my friends, yet his little demands were almost suffocating. The little time I have for myself these days - days when I'm tired and sleep-deprived, are not minutes I wish to dedicating to torturing myself for someone who doesn't take into consideration that I'm sick of being a sub. Like, I just wanted a break.

And now I'm free.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2916 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Make sure you get some time for yourself. It's important! And also, it would be way too cruel to ruin your life.

Don't worry too much, freedom is nice :-)
  2. Old Comment
    If he treated you that way you should be happy to be free. A true dom would make sure their sub are feeling well is happy.
  3. Old Comment
    He doesn’t sound like a nice guy at all but at least you are free from your former master.
    That’s the problem with pics in the wrong hands but he has to be a real creep if he attempts to ruin your life out of spite. Let’s just hope that it never comes to that.

Take care and get some rest and sleep before the stress gets any worse.
  4. Old Comment
    People can sure act like real jerks sometimes. Well at least you are free now, its just a matter of putting all that in the past and moving on. There is nothing you can do about it now. I hope you enjoy your new found freedom.