Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

No, I'm not going to ban you

Posted 04-25-2012 at 08:50 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Don't login dumbass. It is not that hard. If you have a good reason, maybe I will listen. But just saying you are done with the site, great. Now can I move on with my life???
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 7

Posted 04-25-2012 at 05:57 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 7 I did some dares sent to me via PM:

Put this in your sig:
"Loves: Anal, spanking, roleplay
PM me any dare from my "loves" and I will do it"
Keep it for a week and send me all dares you get.

It's been there since the 22nd, and so far I've been given two dares.

"Hello slut

Hey there you cunt, I dare you to fingerfuck your ass!"

This was actually fairly pleasant...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Essay: Why I deserve to be punished

Posted 04-25-2012 at 04:50 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I deserve to be punished because I have been lazy and unappreciative. I should be grateful that I have access to such a wonderful education; instead, I am wasting my time on unimportant things and I am neglecting my studies. I have the intellect and the opportunity to do a fantastic degree, and yet I am not giving it even half the attention it needs. I need to be taught to work much harder than I am right now, and I need to learn that there is no excuse for being so lazy.

I need to be...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 6

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:56 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 6's detention started off with a little exhibitionism, which was quite exciting! Although I absolutely refuse to do public dares, or indeed anything where anyone might see, there are three exceptions. First, I like the secret thrill of hidden public dares. Second, I would be very open to more public dares if I went to a place where nobody knows me (eg another country!). Third, I will make an exception for standing in front of my window, as I live on the third floor overlooking a quiet street, and...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am a Slut, in 1000 words

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:22 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Why I am a Slut

So what exactly is a slut? Society has told us that any woman who uses her physical assets in a manner that is not the norm is a slut. However, as a woman I firmly believe that we need to reclaim the word. To me, a slut is somebody who is sexually liberated. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. She may be confident in her body or she may seek approval from others, but either way she uses her body to get what she wants. I can see many reasons to be...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 5

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:21 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Today's detention involved a writing task.
I want an exactly 1000 word essay on why you are a slut, in the traditional 5 paragraph essay format. You will only have the one hour to write this, and for every minute outside that hour that it takes you, you will hit yourself with a ruler once on each tit, your ass, and your cunt.
I am pleased to report that it only took me half an hour, so no spanks were earned. The essay I wrote is fairly long, so I'll post it in a separate entry.
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The first entry

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:41 PM by justmi821 (Slave's diary)

I have been told by my Master to start a slave blog.
I am just a newbie slave/sub from down under.
Today i have been taken under control my my Master and performed my first assignment.

It was embarrassing and a bit humiliating

I was ordered to satisfy someone on cam from getdare and confirm that to my master by getting that person to send him an email.
I have completed my task, although i have failed to fully satisfy the person i was performing for.
Posted in Uncategorized