Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 5

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:21 AM by MsX

Today's detention involved a writing task.
I want an exactly 1000 word essay on why you are a slut, in the traditional 5 paragraph essay format. You will only have the one hour to write this, and for every minute outside that hour that it takes you, you will hit yourself with a ruler once on each tit, your ass, and your cunt.
I am pleased to report that it only took me half an hour, so no spanks were earned. The essay I wrote is fairly long, so I'll post it in a separate entry.

So now I still had half an hour to fill. Luckily for me I had another writing task, which took me half an hour, neatly ending my detention.

I had been instructed to fill out the following questionnaire: 100 of the most random questions you can ever answer...........i dare you to do it. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56112)

So day 5's detention hour was much less physical than the others. Although it had been a nice change, I did not feel particularly punished at the end. The mental exercise was actually quite pleasant, and it was nice to get my thoughts on paper in an articulate format. Perhaps the next day's punishment should be more physical. Fortunately (or not!) for me, I still have an inbox full of tasks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1986 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like that someone used my questionnaire as a task