Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Why I am a Slut, in 1000 words

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:22 AM by MsX

Why I am a Slut

So what exactly is a slut? Society has told us that any woman who uses her physical assets in a manner that is not the norm is a slut. However, as a woman I firmly believe that we need to reclaim the word. To me, a slut is somebody who is sexually liberated. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. She may be confident in her body or she may seek approval from others, but either way she uses her body to get what she wants. I can see many reasons to be a slut, including pleasure, the thrill of humiliation and the knowledge that one’s body will not stay beautiful forever.

Although as a feminist I believe in the reclaiming of the word “slut”, I do recognize that there is some perceived discrepancy between saying this and then wanting others to humiliate me with this title. However, I see this as something else that we need to reclaim. Sexual pleasure and taste is so personal and so different from everyone else that we should not be judging each other, but rather accepting everyone’s proclivities as unique. Even if something does not give us pleasure (for example, I have no interest in inserting objects into my pussy, as this just brings pain – the bad kind), we should accept others’ right to enjoy what turns them on. This brings me neatly to the point I wish to make; that I am turned on by being humiliated, and I do not believe this to be incompatible with feminism. Yes, I love being called a slut and having degrading things said to me, but this is purely in my sex life. In my everyday life, at work, at class, in my friendships, and anywhere else except my sex life, I insist upon being spoken to with respect and dignity. If someone were to call me a slut in real life, I would be very offended and not turned on at all. Let me tell you a little secret: in my real life, I don’t behave nearly as sluttishly as I come across on this site. This is just an outlet for my sexual thoughts and feelings. I would never express most of these thoughts in my real life – I’m not crazy! Thus, this is where I get my kicks. I see this as a forum for free expression of sexuality, and if my particular turn-on is humiliation, then that is my prerogative.

Secondly, I am 21 years old. I have a young body and mind and have the chance to use them. I don’t want to look back when I’m old and regret not having used my time wisely. I want to test my boundaries and broaden my mind, and this is the right place to do it. I see this site as a chance to be exposed to people with similar interests, and a place where we can learn from each other. Since I joined this site, I have been exposed to many new ideas and pleasures, and have discovered more about myself. To give you an example, I had no idea that I liked body writing before I entered the wide world of the internet. I saw a dare on here that involved writing something on one’s legs, and I thought I’d give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself getting wet halfway through, and thus I discovered a new pleasure. I loved the idea of having something humiliating written on me which only I knew about, but that there was a chance others would see. Nowadays, whenever I go out in public with something humiliating written on my body somewhere, I get so turned on. I just keep thinking about it and I get wetter and wetter. I am not going to be able to enjoy my body forever, and I want to use it while it’s still in its prime.

The other reason I enjoy being a slut is that it’s just so much fun! I love the embarrassment I feel whenever anyone calls me that. I get red and then I get turned on. Maybe I’m seeking approval. Maybe this has something to do with a past incident. Or maybe it doesn’t matter, and I just like it because it’s fun. I’ll go with the third option. It’s probably linked to my love of submission. I see the concept of being a slave and being humiliated as intrinsically entwined. After all, the slave has to accept her (or his) status as a servant to the Master, and must learn that she is beneath him. She consents to being his slave, and thus she must consent to being treated as one. And what better way to remind a slave of her status than to punish and humiliate her? She has to accept her Master’s dominance and authority, and if he sees fit to insult her, to call her a slut, to say anything at all, she may not disagree. She simply has to take it. So I think that this love of humiliation and sluttishness is very much because of my submissive nature, and because of pure pleasure.

I leave you with my favourite quote from Anais Nin. “I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2177 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments