Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

RE:It Was Worth The Waited Part #3

Posted 12-08-2014 at 10:48 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I have been sharing about our relationship. As of up to now, I have not yet bursted my "baby girls ass". It has come very very close twice. The first time, was from how she forgot that there are rules in which she must follow. The second time, was from becoming really bitchy. We are experiencing going through her period together for that first time. By me, saying the wrong thing, she went off and came back with a smartass mood. I made a mistake and told her that. Yet she said, if I am...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell them...

Posted 12-08-2014 at 04:20 AM by Foxy Rose

I stole this from one of the Facebook pages I am on and it seemed very fitting in my own personal life and some of my friends'. If I've never told you before, I love each and every one of you for being in my life and making it richer. Enjoy <3

When you love someone you need to say it. You need it to be known. It just has to be that way. Some people claim that they have a hard time saying those words. That they prefer to show it through actions. That saying it too often loses...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Butterfly Drawing: Custom Edge

Posted 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

Princess.Ashley was lucky poster number 160 on my AMA thread. Since I am her best friend, she didn't want me to have to edge, so she originally asked Asslvr if she could just allow me to cum. Of course, Asslvr couldn't allow that since it is against the rules, but he did finally agree to my easiest custom edge to date. Ashley requested that I:

Draw a butterfly on myself and then get myself to the edge. I was then allowed to cum.

So today, after a few hours of teasing me
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

Blog entry 1, mud fetish/fantasy

Posted 12-07-2014 at 08:38 PM by SkyGD

Blog entry 1
My fetish
I have a had a mud fetish for as long as i can remember, going to this swamp stripping naked and playing in it. It is my fantasy to have a master tie me up so i can barely walk, withme on a leashe, making me walk into mud up to my head.

What is your famtasy/fetish
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Long Day in Diapers

Posted 12-07-2014 at 07:02 PM by JTN2010

So this is more or less a "log" of what happened due to a very in depth dare from a person above thread. I normally don't bother logging stuff unless asked but this was so interesting I thought it'd be worth it. It is fairly lengthy and probably not well organized so I apologize.

The original dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=2161

The Night Before:
I ordered Pizza, and a 2 Liter. Additionally I'd been snacking on Bananas...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Searching for a submissive: an update.

Posted 12-07-2014 at 03:21 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-07-2014 at 04:53 PM by An_Jon

Some people may be aware that I'm currently on the search for a submissive. Sorry, that's a simplistic statement; and the truth always resists simplicity. I'm looking for someone to connect to, call a friend, and someone who turns me on beyond belief to the point that if I ever saw them I would, without hesitation, rip their clothes from their body and fuck them mercilessly. Yes.

People have gotten in touch, some endearing themselves to me more than others. However, as of yet, none have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized