Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Butterfly Drawing: Custom Edge

Posted 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

Princess.Ashley was lucky poster number 160 on my AMA thread. Since I am her best friend, she didn't want me to have to edge, so she originally asked Asslvr if she could just allow me to cum. Of course, Asslvr couldn't allow that since it is against the rules, but he did finally agree to my easiest custom edge to date. Ashley requested that I:

Draw a butterfly on myself and then get myself to the edge. I was then allowed to cum.

So today, after a few hours of teasing me by describing all of the things that we would be doing together this week, Asslvr asked me to go to my bedroom and get a pen. I then had to draw a butterfly on me. I decided that I was going to draw it on my left breast (picture soon to be posted in my album) .

Once I had drawn my butterfly, I laid on my bed and Asslvr allowed me to get my small bullet vibe. By this point I was begging to be allowed to turn it on since I was so horny. Finally, I was able to turn it on.

I started on low and just circled my clit, and then started sliding it up and down spreading my wetness before holding it directly on my clit. Less than a minute passed, me squirming and moaning against the vibe, before I was begging Asslvr to let me cum. I was right on the edge, but he kept me there, making me hold onto it, for a really long time. Finally I was able to turn the vibe off.

After a short break (and a small temper tantrum), I was allowed to turn the vibe back on. As soon as I got to the edge, Asslvr said my trigger word allowing me to cum.

However, instead of turning off the vibe, he told me put my legs together and hold the vibe directly on my clit. At first it was very intense and I wanted to stop, but very soon it started to feel good again. Asslvr said my trigger word again and I came hard for the second time.

Thank you again Ashley for the lovely custom edge. Stay tuned for edge 100, 120, 140, and 180.
Posted in Custom Edges
Views 1073 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ashley supposed to make it harder on her then that. You could of had her draw a butterfly but with the pen in her then have her upload the picture for everyone to see her cute artwork! Now I may have to go win the next custom edge to request this!! I love that asslvr made you work for it at least. Easy orgasms are boring I like seeing people work for them.
  2. Old Comment
    Yay to Asslvr for letting you cum twice! I'm glad you had fun and I'm looking forward to seeing the pretty butterfly you drew
    Posted 12-07-2014 at 09:14 PM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Comment
    Ashley supposed to make it harder on her then that. You could of had her draw a butterfly but with the pen in her then have her upload the picture for everyone to see her cute artwork! Now I may have to go win the next custom edge to request this!! I love that asslvr made you work for it at least. Easy orgasms are boring I like seeing people work for them.
    It wasn't easy... It's was fun and she's gonna post the picture so that everyone can see. I just really love Butterfly and I wanted her to have a break, not edge more. o.o

Maybe I don't want you to win the next one, maybe I want to win the next one...
    Posted 12-07-2014 at 09:15 PM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you Ashley. Especially the night you got this custom edge. You were spamming my thread and I had over 70 posts in one night. I had almost caught up on my custom edges and that night I earned 4 more. So thank you for making a relatively easy and fun edge.

@Shadow - You idea is sooooo mean. And when was the last time you had to work for an orgasm? When I was in charge? :P