Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Biggest Fantasy

Posted 01-25-2015 at 07:37 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:43 PM by Night Drifter

My favorite fantasy is just waking up, blindfolded. I'm tied down, not able to move or see where I am. I'm completely naked except for a diaper. I can feel it wrapped perfectly around me, a fit that's better than any other diaper. Seamless. My mouth is held open wide by an o-gag. My ass is plugged with a plug that pulsates and changes size. My entire body is tingling.

I hear someone close to me, moving around me. Suddenly something pricks my arm and suddenly I can feel everything 10 times...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

RE: Have You Ever Wondered??

Posted 01-25-2015 at 02:08 PM by MasterDaddy02

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever stood their and thought about the person, who is behind that blog! From just reading them, you can guess that about them. You can image, the type of person they are. Their personality. Their kinky side. Their emotional side. Their thoughts at that time. And so very much more deep down inside them. Interesting in that subject matter of how so very much comes out in that short blog. Or how their true feelings will
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.82 average.

Daddy Dom and My Little Princess

Posted 01-25-2015 at 11:01 AM by Tease

Daddy Dom and My Little Princess

I find myself in unfamiliar territory; blogging about a topic that I never thought I would find myself involved with, whilst it's an area I knew existed it's never been one that I've had the desire to explore or taken more than cursory glance at. Well, that was until I was talking to JLStockton25 one evening and getting close to bed time came the comment out of nowhere:

"I want my Daddy. I want to feel safe and snuggled
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess-Jasmine.jpg
Views:	1856
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	267  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Annoyances.

Posted 01-23-2015 at 06:15 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 01-24-2015 at 03:20 AM by An_Jon

This is a blog about words, phrases, and actions which annoy ME. I'm not saying they're universally bad, evil, annoying, or even wrong. Please, if any of these things either don't annoy you or you actually say/do them then don't be butthurt. Also, don't take it personally. This is my blog, and my life. I'm not having a go at you or your lifestyle. That is all.

Some of these come from interactions with real people who have ended up rubbing off on me the wrong way. Others, well, I don't
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

why does frosty suck???

Posted 01-23-2015 at 01:37 PM by owneed (Creepness)

*Note: everyone knows that I can be sweet and stuff, but the person we are dealing with here is kinda like "ewwww emotions" so that's what they get...

okay seriously why does Frosty suck...?? first of all cause she likes eminem... and she got me to like Eminem as well, what kind a girl is she to like someone *who says stuff like "getting girl's asses more than the toilet seat gets" I remember she used to turture me when I was subbing to her to listen to eminum, she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Rules

Posted 01-22-2015 at 09:40 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-03-2015 at 09:05 AM by Komodo Jones

Normally, or at least as I have seen in most D/s relationships, the sub usually posts the rules of the relationship. However, I feel that I think these need to be listed. I don't know why, maybe just because I've been in a writing mood lately, and I don't really have a incline towards writing something vanilla. My vanilla blog is in need of an entry, but for right now I'll just stay contained to this one.

When Alexis wrote her last blog entry, I kind of gave her free reign of what...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized