Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

why does frosty suck???

Posted 01-23-2015 at 01:37 PM by owneed (Creepness)

*Note: everyone knows that I can be sweet and stuff, but the person we are dealing with here is kinda like "ewwww emotions" so that's what they get...

okay seriously why does Frosty suck...?? first of all cause she likes eminem... and she got me to like Eminem as well, what kind a girl is she to like someone *who says stuff like "getting girl's asses more than the toilet seat gets" I remember she used to turture me when I was subbing to her to listen to eminum, she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Rules

Posted 01-22-2015 at 09:40 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-03-2015 at 09:05 AM by Komodo Jones

Normally, or at least as I have seen in most D/s relationships, the sub usually posts the rules of the relationship. However, I feel that I think these need to be listed. I don't know why, maybe just because I've been in a writing mood lately, and I don't really have a incline towards writing something vanilla. My vanilla blog is in need of an entry, but for right now I'll just stay contained to this one.

When Alexis wrote her last blog entry, I kind of gave her free reign of what...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Locked!

Posted 01-22-2015 at 01:02 PM by hunter

So finally I've decided to lock myself in my chastity again, after a fresh shave down there last night and in preparation for the gifts I bought myself tomorrow I thought I'd lock the little one up again. For how long yet I don't know!
A week at minimum should be okay for now right?

So tomorrow I'm excited because I'm getting 3 little gifts!
Wet look stockings
Wet look crotchless panties
And a garter belt
Luckily I'm nights in work tomorrow night too...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE:Love Is Also Pain!!

Posted 01-22-2015 at 01:53 AM by MasterDaddy02

[B]Love Is Also Pain!

It is often difficult to imagine that there is anything good about pain. The moment we feel it, we look for immediate relief. We take drugs, drown ourselves in alcohol, overeat, oversleep, suppress it, deny it anything to keep from feeling discomfort.

To enter into a relationship is to court pain. This is all the more true when we approach others with preconceptions and expectations. Most want a lover to be our best friend, our cloest confidant, our
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Trust

Posted 01-22-2015 at 12:16 AM by MasterDaddy02

Trust is one of the basic qualities of love. We need to know that we are safe, that others want our well being , and that they desire us to grow. We crave the knowledge that people are for us. Until we receive this message from others, we are less open to their influence and we become, in turn, concerned about their welfare.

We are forever putting people to the test to see whether they truly love us or not. We watch to see if they are thoughtful, if they give themselves freely or if they
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Homework Assignment on Slave Collars

Posted 01-21-2015 at 06:05 PM by janesg

I am wearing my collar now. It is a red leather collar about 2 inches thick, and is the standard form of collar you may find, it has some studs in it, is strapped on at the back of the neck, and could have a padlock added to keep it in place if necessary. It also has a D-Ring at the front so a leash could be attached if required. Most people are familiar with this sort of collar, it is a slave collar pure and simple, ok maybe red would not be to everybody's taste, but for me, somehow red is sexy and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Secretarial Report on High Heels

Posted 01-21-2015 at 03:24 PM by janesg

High heels are everywhere these days, it seems the allure of wearing heels has spread far and wide. This appeal has led to an array of designs and styles, and indeed colours. Indeed, although the formal black heel with dark stockings is still a staple of many evening attire, or office wear. Actually, funky designs in every colour under the rainbow are now much more common place.
The actual designs are very varied and perhaps if you include variations on design may well number in the hundreds....
Posted in Uncategorized