Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report #3 - Don't be Dommy.

Posted 06-22-2015 at 11:20 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

THE THREAD: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664 - It's now empty of dares, someone go refill it for me?

This task came from the wonderfully named yet horribly avatared SlaveBoy31. The dare was as follows:

Be strictly a sub for 48 hours, no Dom actions at all. If you fail and are Dom for even a moment, restart the clock and add a day. Let us know on this thread how you do.

Simple, yet brilliant.

I'm a switch. I do subby...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The List

Posted 06-21-2015 at 07:47 PM by Jinx~
Updated 11-09-2015 at 02:20 AM by Jinx~ (Updating)

Loves: Crossdressing, Force Fem

Likes: Anal, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Semi-Public(Hidden), Chores, Humilation, Pain, Partial Webcam.
(Open to anything not listed on limits.)

Limits: Scat/Piss, Blood, Social Suicide, Messy, Diaper, Family, Face Pictures, illegal, dangerous.

Below are Toy/Bondage/Clothing Supplies.

Toys:
*NEW* Anchor Plug (Vibrating)
Prostate Plug (Bullet Vibe)
4.5' Plug (Bullet Vibe)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wet and Full

Posted 06-20-2015 at 08:21 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 09:24 PM by techiegirl

So, thank you Thundereye for the extremely fun dare. It was kind of long, but here we go:
  • Put on dog collar and leash
  • Get on all fours and remove panties
  • Spank pussy until semi horny
  • Insert Njoy anal plug and run vibrator over clit to become even more horny
  • Pull panties back on and wedgie
  • Play with nipples for a little while
  • Remove wedgie
  • Use vibe to edge once
  • Remove Njoy and grab black silicon plug
  • Attach plug to shower wall and keep it in your ass for about 15-20 minutes while
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Single and Ready to Mingle

Posted 06-20-2015 at 05:19 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

So, these last few weeks, I've been able to play around with several different women. A few of them wanted to become my Domme, and a few just liked doing a scene.

I thought I was ready to have a serious D/s relationship. I really did, so I said yes to some of the offers, but after a few days, I realized I was wrong.

My last dom taught me a lot. Taught me a lot on what D/s relationships should not be and since I have been single, I've really been learning a lot.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

My Dare Parameters and Toys

Posted 06-20-2015 at 05:12 PM by justJane
Updated 06-20-2015 at 05:14 PM by justJane (adding link)

This is for my questions and dare thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...72#post1813072

Some things I enjoy:
  • Teasing (which can include edging, but not too many).
  • Anal – butt plugs only, please!
  • Embarrassment – I get embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much and I don’t want to be petrified!
  • Very hidden public – Anything public would have to be completely hidden – which means not visible or audible and that includes being in a state of undress in front
getDare is Go Go Go
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Padded Humiliation

Posted 06-19-2015 at 03:12 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-19-2015 at 03:14 PM by techiegirl

So, the amazingly kind An Jon gave me a dare a little while back, and, unfortunately, I had to modify it quite a bit. He gave me permission to still write a report on it, even though it is no longer really his dare. His dare was super amazing and well thought out, I simply couldn't do many of the things involved, but the person who receives the full dare is very lucky.

The dare (not really a dare, but whatever) is as follows. PS. I am so so sorry An Jon for totally butchering your original...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Task report #2 - An embarrassing moment.

Posted 06-19-2015 at 05:13 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

This report is done as a part of this thread here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664 - I get a T&D, then give them back after my report is done. Here's my report from JustJane's task - and it does feature quite an embarrassing moment.

First off, the dare:

To start, I would like you to undress; when you are naked, get on all fours and give yourself 10 spanks to each butt cheek with whatever implement you have and enjoy using - your belt, a wooden spoon,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized