Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pushing My Limits

Posted 09-30-2015 at 05:29 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I have an extremely sensitive gag reflex. I despise drooling and I hate having things in my mouth. For these reasons, gags/putting things in my mouth has been a limit for a while.

Guess who just bought a bit gag. This bitch. (found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00)

It was a surprise for the boy toy and at least half of GD knew I was buying it, but it finally arrived and it's so pretty.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes, Kinky
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average.

Getting Collared.

Posted 09-29-2015 at 11:14 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-01-2016 at 12:20 AM by IceMaiden

A while ago, Master and I spoke about collaring me and spent a while choosing a collar out together that we both liked and what meant something to us both.

I'm an impatient person. Very impatient. So after we ordered it, I was checking the tracking every day..okay, maybe more than once a day at times.

Master also had to leave for a few days whilst I was waiting for it to be delivered, and of course I couldn't put it on without him. So obviously, it arrived the FIRST day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.1 KB, 531 views)
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Woes of Long Distance

Posted 09-23-2015 at 08:15 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Self bondage is hard. It's basically the worst thing on the god damn planet, but kind of necessary if you're unable to play in person and your dom really likes bondage.

Don't get me wrong, I love bondage too! Well, I love tying knots (I'm a knotty girl). But loving to tie knots does not make tying rope into your hair any easier. And knowing that it's going to look amazing doesn't make tying the rope from your hair around your ankles any less complicated.

Everything would...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Recovery

Posted 09-20-2015 at 11:16 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:47 PM by techiegirl

So, yesterday did not go as planned. The boy toy and I had a 'training day' (basically a day of all teasing called something other than a punishment), but through a series of mishaps and mistakes, we cut that day short.

I am continually surprised at how easily Sinister seems to handle my insane mood swings. How he can just drop the domly dom mode and switch into concern dom mode at the drop of a hat. At times, I feel as though he is tired of it, the constant switching. It has to be frustrating...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #8 - Ice dildo

Posted 09-19-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-19-2015 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly

8. Using an ice dildo and the wand.

In preparation, Asslvr made an ice dildo by using a condom filled with water inside a paper towel roll. We put it in the freezer in the morning, and it was ready for us to play by that evening.

I love the feeling of ice, and we have used ice cubes before, as well as an ice pop, but this was our first time using the ice dildo. It was a lot bigger than anything we had used. We decided to keep the condom on to make it easier to handle. The...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Reward vs Punishment

Posted 09-17-2015 at 04:15 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I dont actually remember why i agreed, but I promised my pet I would write a blog on a subject of her choosing. The subject she asked for was "Reward vs Punishment- which is more effective and why?"

It's actually an interesting question, and I dont know if it has a definitive answer. It depends on the dynamic of each relationship, and the people involved. So instead of trying to decide what is right for everyone (i am taking a day off from my usual job) I will just put
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Rules: Really Another One?!

Posted 09-17-2015 at 01:42 PM by Komodo Jones

So yeah once again, another entry about someone’s rules. It gets kind of old after a while doesn’t it? However, I really don’t enjoy too much the rules that are just a list and then boom it’s done. So I’m going to provide a little more info than just that. As one of my more recent blog entry states, I have started living on my own, hence why I’m not on getdare as often as I used to be. But I still keep in contact with the people who are important to me on this site, whether via kik, text, or...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized