Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Forwarding List

Posted 06-20-2016 at 01:13 AM by Sain
Updated 03-30-2017 at 03:32 AM by Sain

This is a list of people who have FORWARD on their PM dares list.

Bijou
Janus100
humiliatedboyslave
Rooster69
Zenitech
Randomkitty
Hypebeast
Arawen
GentleChoke
Niebomb
sub_steff
karabennemsix
schiavo_dausare
KawaiiAlly
NaughtyGal
Cooldude123
SkyLight
tangula
Computergeek94
Sophiaa
nx_
RobinRed
wild trout
Dimenos
DeniedBy_N...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

"Friends": A ranty rant!

Posted 06-19-2016 at 10:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly
Tags butterfly

This is going to be a two in one rant blog about supposed "friend". I don't just add anybody as a friend on getDare. Normally I take the time to get to know them, or at least have a few conversations with them before sending or accepting a friend request. The reason for this is because there are certain things on my profile, in my photos or in my blog that I wish to only share with friends. I take great care in deciding who I want to share that information with, and it is disappointing when...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The Starry Night

Posted 06-16-2016 at 11:44 AM by The Slutty Princess

After a long day of work helping Sam with his work on the farm, we were finally done for the day. The both of were covered in feed, sweat, and dust and after a quick shower together, we cuddled in his bed and watched a movie until it got darker outside. By the time ten o’clock rolled on, both Sam’s parents were inside and it was plenty dark outside. Sam didn’t seem to have much intentions of a pleasurable night, nearly falling asleep while we cuddled in bed but I woke him up. Snuggling my head against...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hitting the Road Nude

Posted 06-13-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Hitting the Road Nude
I decided that since I had some time when my sister and Mum were out, I'd do a driving dare. It was very spur of the moment.

I picked out a bikini and skirt, and also brought my jacket in case I needed to cover up. I also grabbed some blue underwear that I was going to wrap around my rear-view mirror. Before I actually went for this drive I actually had just done another of the Ultimate Flashing Dare pics. That'll come later, I hope.

I got in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM Test

Posted 06-13-2016 at 05:24 AM by b69

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
98% Rope bunny
96% Submissive
96% Switch
95% Degradee
89% Slave
85% Experimentalist
84% Rigger
67% Degrader
67% Dominant
65% Masochist
54% Master/Mistress
48% Vanilla
39% Brat tamer
36% Brat
36% Pet
31% Owner
28% Non-monogamist
27% Sadist
17% Primal (Prey)
16% Daddy/Mommy
11% Voyeur
10% Girl/Boy...
b69
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized