Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Posted 10-21-2016 at 02:45 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

She drives me freaking insane.

She's so demanding and stubborn and insistent and she never ever listens. She asks for my advice and then doesn't listen to it or complains she doesn't want to hear it. She calls me names all the times. She's sarcastic and mean to me often. She drives me round the bend to the point I want to slap her across the face at times.

I want to go to sleep but someone complained I haven't written anything for her in ages. You'd think countless blogs
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The truth

Posted 10-21-2016 at 12:42 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why are people so scared to face reality? Telling someone the truth nowadays is akin to murder and that is a shame. The PC movement has crippled our free speech and so has feminism. As a female I most certainly want equal right between men and women but in my experience I have an advantage in most aspects of life. This is due to the overcompensation of people that believe that if they say no to a woman that they are perpetuating some stereotype of men dominating women in the world. But in reality this...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The negative effects of marijuana

Posted 10-20-2016 at 10:25 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

While the pro marijuana people say that marijuana is not addictive, the simple fact of the matter is that it can be. It is not for everyone but there are some cases in which people get addicted and its a really shitty time. While it is true that there are not the physical symptoms there are some quite frustrating psychological symptoms and I am here to tell you first hand about the 3 that affect me most whenever I go anywhere from 12 hours to a day without smoking.

Irritability this is...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/20/16

Posted 10-20-2016 at 08:55 PM by jh474
Updated 10-23-2016 at 05:03 AM by jh474

I am still in my chastity device. So far so good. I am also wearing my collar when ever I am in my room or driving. When I got home today I fell asleep as soon as I got to my room. I slept most of the day.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Drugs

Posted 10-20-2016 at 08:32 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why does it seem like my drug dealer is always such a pain in the ass? I am just tryin to smoke some weed but i texted my dealer 3 and a half hours ago and he hasn't responded. Like damn just text me saying that you dont have it so I can try and go to sleep. Or better yet text me saying you are coming up to my room to bring it to me. Thanks, gbye.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, & Limits

Posted 10-20-2016 at 02:57 PM by JGVBjj
Updated 07-13-2020 at 08:59 AM by JGVBjj

Hypnosis- I like the idea of that kind of power
Pee control- I like the feeling of desperation (not a turn on)
Hidden public- I don't see why I shouldn't do something that's not illegal if no one will see it
Diaper- Sort of stemmed from my hypnosis fetish, once I figured out how to hypnotize people I wondered how far I could take it and this was the first thing I looked up, one hour after WarpMyMind later I had a diaper fetish.
Gooning- Tons of fun to be on
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am, by definition, a troll

Posted 10-20-2016 at 02:03 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Well let me start this off by saying trolling is a art that requires immense skill, thought, and perseverance. It may seem easy to be a troll but in reality it is difficult to be an effective troll. The kids that act like assholes in call of duty are not trolls when they go around teamkilling or spewing anti-jewish remarks or refer to Hitler. Trolling is about being original and decietful while at the same time remaining funny and calm. If you yourself get emotional in the argument then you are no longer...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized