Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

Why I am, by definition, a troll

Posted 10-20-2016 at 02:03 PM by bleonav06

Well let me start this off by saying trolling is a art that requires immense skill, thought, and perseverance. It may seem easy to be a troll but in reality it is difficult to be an effective troll. The kids that act like assholes in call of duty are not trolls when they go around teamkilling or spewing anti-jewish remarks or refer to Hitler. Trolling is about being original and decietful while at the same time remaining funny and calm. If you yourself get emotional in the argument then you are no longer trolling rather, you are just flaming.

Now let me discuss why I am a troll, in real life and on the internet. Ever since I was young, I enjoyed pissing other people off. Making a sly remark or slightly messing with someone's property could get them so angry and that made me so happy. And doing this on the internet is soo easy. People get so emotional over the dumbest things, and over the internet their words mean absolutely nothing. The ideal result is that you get them to resort to insults rather than the facts which are more often than not on their side. And I try to do this all the time. Unfortunately this site usually ignores or calmly answers which is unlike so many other sites out there. For instance, 2 or 3 times this week people made posts regarding dares that they wanted and explaining their situation. I could sniff out some bullshit so I did a little bit of research and pointed out the obvious lies in their thread. On other places on the internet the people would have retorted with some obscene remark about how I was a (insert ridiculously unfitting slur here) and tell me to go fuck myself. This in and of itself is disappointing because making people angry is awesome and when they don't show their anger I get a little bit upset knowing what could have been.

This brings me to a point I had made in a previous blog that I had written that I became too lazy to finish so I got rid of it. When you read through the request t or d online it is full of people asking for dares, this makes sense because that is the section where those threads belong. But when you read someone's post think to yourself, is this possible to happen? And if that checks off then ask, is this plausible? Because a lot of the time people put their fantasy there and then get off on thinking about doing those tasks, but its just not really happening. It is up to you as to whether you choose to indulge those people, but I think if we work hard to starve out the fire that is the shitposts like those then soon enough we will have a dearth of these posts. And if you are reading this and you are one of the people that posts threads like these please stop and just post real shit, because lying on the internet is just annoying and pathetic.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2053 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like this post.

I love the ones where I give a dare that right in the dare it clearly shows that it will take at least 20 minutes to complete all parts of the dare and the person doing the dare replys 5 minutes later and says they just did it and wow it was awesome....oh really???