Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

The negative effects of marijuana

Posted 10-20-2016 at 10:25 PM by bleonav06

While the pro marijuana people say that marijuana is not addictive, the simple fact of the matter is that it can be. It is not for everyone but there are some cases in which people get addicted and its a really shitty time. While it is true that there are not the physical symptoms there are some quite frustrating psychological symptoms and I am here to tell you first hand about the 3 that affect me most whenever I go anywhere from 12 hours to a day without smoking.

Irritability this is usually the first noticeable symptom and it manifested itself today in a fight between roommate and me. There was no real reason for this fight, she just angered my so I kicked her ass in the hallway in the middle of the floor. It happens to me almost every time I stop smoking, and it is very hard to stop myself from doing things like this. I know about calming yourself down but that does not really work in real life situations. It is just going to happen and there is nothing that anyone can do about that.

Dearth of hunger, this is a big one. I walked to dinner today and when I got to the dining hall the thought of eating just disgusted me. And now I lay in bed extremely hungry while all of the places to eat are closed and I spent all of my money buying pizza because I was really stoned and really hungry the last few days. So now im hungry and this is only making my irritability worse.

Sleeplessness this one is a bear. Even if I wanted to sleep there is no way that I would be able to. This is also the hunger that is affecting this but its 1 am I should at least feel a little tired. But I want to sleep and just let the day end so I can move onto tomorrow so I can smoke some weed.

This is one that I just thought of now and I am too lazy to edit the earlier parts of this so here we go. Hopelessness, it just seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I do not see a way that I can be happy while not smoking. I do not see any alternative that is legal or that is sustainable which is sad. I just want it to be legal so I can do it without hiding like Anne Frank.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2387 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I never smoked it so I really cant relate but have you ever wanted to quit so you could eventually get away from these feelings?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    I never smoked it so I really cant relate but have you ever wanted to quit so you could eventually get away from these feelings?
    well I have found that quitting leads to these symptoms becoming permanent.
  3. Old Comment
    And what length of quitting time are you basing this on?Again I am mostly just curious because I havent been there so Im not preaching just talking.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    And what length of quitting time are you basing this on?Again I am mostly just curious because I havent been there so Im not preaching just talking.
    3 months, enough time where it was completely out of my system, which is the longest that I have gone without it since I started. I am basing my current problems on right now, where I have not smoked in 28 and a half hours