Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: New Fresh Look!

Posted 03-11-2019 at 09:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

As anything else, at times things can get old and become a turn off. Even if you try but in the wrong direction. Listening is so very important as one's limits are too. That important factor is staying within those lines and working as that team to increase the exciting joy at the end of a beautiful dare. Yes, style has so very much to do with it. Not the other way around if you did agree to those terms for the better of the sub. Can that step be overtaken? Yes it can be which can cause a period of pure...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A trip to London

Posted 03-10-2019 at 02:00 PM by Pariahterror

Hello everyone,

After the thread with all the tasks we could do for our London trip there should be a blog telling you what we did.

Wednesday.

At this day I travelled towards London. I thought it was nice to use the train to get there. It was but it also took longer than with a plane. I did wear my chastity cage and forgot about the customs. Luckily no beeping.

When I got there I had to search for Eevee. I am near a starbucks she said. There...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

6 Years: Then and Now

Posted 03-10-2019 at 08:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 6 years of me being on getDare (I had a previous account before this one). So much has changed in 6 years. This site has really changed my life.

Also, this is my 400th blog post. 400!!! I honestly can't believe it.

So I decided to use this post to compare then versus now.

THEN
When I first joined getDare, I was shy, blushy and inexperienced. I couldn't say words like butt plug or enema out loud, never mind cock! I had never watched
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly 6th anniversary cake.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	861  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Brat Apprentice

Posted 03-09-2019 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As most of you know, I have snagged an absolutely wonderful Dom - Dr. Dom. I am so glad to call him mine. However, he isn't ALL mine, that is because I share him with LittleMissSass.

When Dr. Dom told me that he wanted to continue a relationship with LittleMissSass as well as start a relationship with me, I will be honest, I was scared. Sharing is not something that I have been very good at in the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Four Happy Birthdays

Posted 03-08-2019 at 05:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

So this is the fourth time I have said Happy Birthday to my IceMaiden. I knew her before, but first off she wasn't MY IceMaiden, and second off, I was much too rude to wish her one before she was.

By the first Happy Birthday, I had told her I loved her.
By the second, we had met, and more.
By the third time I told her Happy Birthday I had made her cry.
And now the fourth is here. Four birthdays for the little girl who is three and a half (maths never was her strongest...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I came out

Posted 03-08-2019 at 12:04 PM by hunter

So a little post to anyone that's interested, recently I decided to tell my girlfriend about my cross dressing/sissy fetish and well it went down really well with her. she loved it and I couldn't believe it, this all came about because she asked me what size boxers I wear and when i asked her why she told me, "I want to buy you cute panties" and for a moment I was like... WHAT!??
So I told her and she asked me to show her everything I had so I did the heels, the PVC clothes and bra's...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Patience

Posted 03-07-2019 at 10:14 AM by vance810

I have been searching for a few months for a domme.
She must be the unicorn, since she had been so hard to find.
I have met a few wonderful women, but we were not compatible and would not have made each other happy.
I have made another post in hopes she will find me.
Here is to crossing my fingers and wishing away all my pennies!
Posted in Uncategorized