Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Re: COVID- 19!

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:00 PM by MasterDaddy02

What It's Doing!

I know that I have not written nothing for over a month. And a lot has changed here in my part of the United States in that period of time. Like other parts of the United States and yes the world as well from the effects of "COVID - 19."

I will just say that it has turned into that worst nightmare and it is not going to stop. Yes, it will not stop until we see and really see the damage that is still to come from it. But the effects are working
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A very short welcome to getDare

Posted 03-23-2020 at 09:10 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-23-2020 at 11:37 AM by CSasha

Welcome to getDare.
Get and keep
1. Stable, personal boundaries and autonomy
2. An avatar
3. Lists of Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys
4. Respect, Good manners, Consent
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stick to your rules (as long as it is healthy)

Posted 03-20-2020 at 04:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello folks, dear readers and friends,

Very recently I had a brief reminder about play and rules again. Last times it was more about overdoing it and taking care of yourself. This time it's not about sticking to rules not only as a paragraph to stick to the rules.

I put up a new add thread, free-for-all this time. So everyone can make a promise there about what to do controlled by others, in this case via posts. And of course, when we make such a promise, we want others...
Oracle
Old

My new financial directress

Posted 03-19-2020 at 04:21 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 03-28-2020 at 04:03 PM by RiskyFlame

You should welcome unexpected opportunities with open arms. And I happily did. What started as a casual hello quickly changed to the topic of financial control. It seems that I had forgotten about a thread I had posted two years ago on this topic. Who would've thought that such an old thread would bear fruits now; certainly not me. We stayed on the topic and it quickly became clear that both of us were interested in starting something with at its core; financial control. Honestly, the opportunity couldn't...
Longtime User
Old

What would you like me to do?

Posted 03-17-2020 at 08:06 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In the current situation, I am fortunate to be allowed to work from home, which means I am going to have all my toys and even comfortable to wear chastity during my work hours. Nothing nude or otherwise exposing due to video calls though.

Now I ask myself, what did you enjoy most of all I did so far? PM dares, add threads, or anything else, and which ones in detail?
Oracle
Old

Thoughts about play blackmail and financial control

Posted 03-14-2020 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-14-2020 at 01:26 PM by CSasha

I casually played blackmail with about three partners. Nothing big. Actually, I didn't need to chase people for that, quite the contrary. I get the potential thrill about being (playfully) blackmailed. On the other hand, so far, it had that huge issue.

Now inspired by this post by RiskyFlame I got some new thoughts.

If you are being blackmailed without your consent, contact the mods for help and your local authorities. Don't give in to any illegal blackmailers. You risk
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro v. Gerbil: A comparison

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have recently acquired a new sub. It honestly came out of the blue and while Jaro was supportive, he was naturally interested in what the differences were in our dynamics. So I decided to write this blog ...

Kink Life
Jaro is relatively new to BDSM. I was his first Domme but before me he wasn’t sure if being a sub was really for him. He has dabbled in giving out tasks here and there and even discussed with a few people a D/s arrangement where he was in the D role, but I think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized