Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Im a member!

Posted 01-14-2008 at 11:59 PM by lydiab6

It took me a while, but I'm finally a full member, as opposed to a junior member! yay!

(and a happy blog entry)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Will you stand with me, or will you stand against me?

Posted 01-14-2008 at 05:32 PM by Fiendish

Friends, the time is upon us!

Ok, time to stop making myself sound self-important and get down to the issue I wish to discuss with you, and no, it's not my chops...

I've noticed lately a seemingly random influx of stupid. I have no explanation for it, other than the moon and stars are against us right now.

This is a call to arms. Well, fingers. Some of you may have noticed my two angry rants(No Limits and Being a Dom) and my one happier rant(For the slaves...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Regarding my Looking for a Jew Thread

Posted 01-14-2008 at 09:59 AM by lydiab6
Updated 01-14-2008 at 02:00 PM by lydiab6

I would like to publicly thank Naughty-Chloe for trying to bring my post back on topic, I really do appreciate it. and I am sorry that I responded to i own you's posts,not because I feel that I am in the wrong, but because it was way off topic.

The purpose of my thread was to find people with something in common with me. But in this thread, my beliefs were being attacked, and because of who I am, my beliefs are a large part of who I am, so I was being attacked. and I can not just sit...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing

Posted 01-13-2008 at 10:07 AM by zeketheorc

So I decided in December I would write a Series. It is about the early history of Rome starting just after the Battle of Troy. This will start a little before Rome comes around, but I find that important since it does show how it came about. I will mainly be basing this off of Livy's a History of Rome.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gaming

Posted 01-13-2008 at 10:05 AM by zeketheorc
Updated 01-13-2008 at 03:13 PM by zeketheorc

So I have mainly been playing a lot of games recently. I have been switching from katamari damacy, assassin's creed, guitar hero 3, final fantasy x part 2(which I just bought for 10 bucks), Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Mario galaxy and Twilight Princess.
I dont know how many people know of katamari Damacy, but it a uniquely intriguing game. I do have to be in a specific mood for it and havent played it for about two months. Essentially you roll around picking things up. You have to start with the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

YahooooooooOOooooo!!

Posted 01-12-2008 at 08:15 PM by Sum (The Wondering Musings of Sum1(2))

Those numbers?

48 number of guests on the site
18 number of those that are the Yahoo! Slurp Spider
1 number of those that are the Google Spider

And the thing is, every time I've looked at the guest list it's about the same amount, seems a bit excessive of yahoo to me.

Anyhoo, just an observation

--edit--
looked again and it'd gone up to 20 for yahoo, still out of 48
Sum
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back after 10 days and a New Sports Blog

Posted 01-11-2008 at 04:45 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey guys! I'm back after 10 days. I had a hard time leaving the site and saw myself logging in (to my other account name that will remain secret, unless you know it of course). Well I relazied it really wasn't time to leave getdare, and so I am back. I am suprised I am back, but oh well.

Also, since a lot of blogs are really just random stuff (although I do love posting stuff ). Well I thought, with your guys help, I try my to get my to my life goal...a sports reporter. Just PM me a...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized