Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fiendish

Rate this Entry

Will you stand with me, or will you stand against me?

Posted 01-14-2008 at 05:32 PM by Fiendish

Friends, the time is upon us!

Ok, time to stop making myself sound self-important and get down to the issue I wish to discuss with you, and no, it's not my chops...

I've noticed lately a seemingly random influx of stupid. I have no explanation for it, other than the moon and stars are against us right now.

This is a call to arms. Well, fingers. Some of you may have noticed my two angry rants(No Limits and Being a Dom) and my one happier rant(For the slaves and subs out there)

I call upon your fingers, toes, noses, beaks, ears, or puppies to help combat this influx. Post informative things, not just in the S/M forum, but all over! Wherever your intelligence lies, use it to correct informational wrongs, warn other users about dangerous and/or generally stupid activities, teach someone how to spell- no matter what your talent is, you can help make getDare a smarter place!

So, the question is:

Will you stand with me, or will you stand against me?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2125 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Careful, some may just stand on you. lol

I'm all for intelligent conversation but am quite tolerant of those not blessed with triple digit IQ's and those who were too busy sniffing the glue or eating the paste in school to comprehend the lessons they should have learned.

As far as the basics of Master/Slave relationships go each is an individual case and must be handled as such keeping physical safety, mental and emotional wellbeing, and some sort of fulfillment as the key concerns.
  2. Old Comment
    I've noticed that you have become more active lately on the site. And it is a plus for all of us who likes to share thoughts & opinions particularly in the s/m area but overall as well as you said. The more members like you the better it is for GD I say!

Chloe xx
    Posted 01-14-2008 at 09:07 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  3. Old Comment
    There always has been a large number of stupid people here. It seems to fluctuate with the seasons.
  4. Old Comment
    I still say stupid people should be insta-banned, permi-banned, and blocked from ever using the Net again
  5. Old Comment
    The funniest thing about truly stupid people is they are not smart enough to know how stupid they are and often do not realize they are stupid. Then you have the stupid by choice people, those that have the brain capacity to learn yet choose to remain or act ignorant. The later are the ones that bug me. For myself it's do the best you can with what you have to work with. To those who much is given more is expected and to those with less given to them less is expected.