Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

I'm back after 10 days and a New Sports Blog

Posted 01-11-2008 at 04:45 PM by Manbearpig

Hey guys! I'm back after 10 days. I had a hard time leaving the site and saw myself logging in (to my other account name that will remain secret, unless you know it of course). Well I relazied it really wasn't time to leave getdare, and so I am back. I am suprised I am back, but oh well.

Also, since a lot of blogs are really just random stuff (although I do love posting stuff ). Well I thought, with your guys help, I try my to get my to my life goal...a sports reporter. Just PM me a topic and I will look into it, and if I like it, I will post something on it. Just PM me it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1657 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad you're back.

It's an official fact that it's impossible to leave getDare.
  2. Old Comment
    I send you an idea... yes... an idea...