Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Choose my blog topic!

I have a couple I told you earlier though! I want to hear about the horniest you have ever been!

Also I want you to do the hell tease and blog about it
  2. Old Comment

Choose my blog topic!

I have two suggestions if I may, Butterfly.

1. Your like alphabet. Name one thing you like, with a short description, for each letter in the alphabet. Can be either vanilla or kinky likes or both.

2. Your favorite sex/kink toy. Give us a nice description, photo and review of your one favorite toy. I hope you can choose among the gazillion that you have.
  3. Old Comment

Choose my blog topic!

Ha! That's a tempting offer. My topic suggestion: the social-cultural sexist aspect of women pegging men.
  4. Old Comment

Now what?

Its sad when things come to an end, but at least you ended on good terms. If you are unsure perhaps its best to try a temporary thing with a friend and see how you feel.

If you ever need a pretend fan dance and I am around you are welcome to one
  5. Old Comment

Happy Birthday Worm!

Thank you @colosubguy @Cassandra @Sub.lucy for the birthday wishes! You can read about my orgasm session if you wish here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....6&postcount=88
  6. Old Comment

Happy Birthday Worm!

Hey, happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed the hell out of that orgasm :-)
  7. Old Comment

Happy Birthday Worm!

Congrats on your birthday and orgasm!
  8. Old Comment

Happy Birthday Worm!

Thank you so much Miss. And for that orgasm today! What a fantastic way to end my denial and birthday!
  9. Old Comment

Happy Birthday Worm!

Hope you have a wonderful happy horny birthday!
  10. Old Comment

Wedding Spanking Report

Pure delicious excellence! (I'm secretly pretending that at least one of those extra good spanks - as described at the end of part one of your HOT! report - was one that I had requested... )
  11. Old Comment

Wedding Spanking Report

What a great report Miss. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! And the plug certainly was a nice addition. That one really looks intriguing!
  12. Old Comment

Wedding Spanking Report

Thanks Shadow. The plug did cause Asslvr a bit of pain after fucking me for so long. He has a tiny bruise at the base of his cock.
  13. Old Comment

Wedding Spanking Report

Wow that sounds so amazing Butterfly! I was happy to hear last night that the plug felt wonderful I was a little worried with the spankings it might be uncomfortable but that wasn't the case. I am so happy you got lots of orgasms even happier you got teased and edged you know how those make me smile so much hehe
  14. Old Comment

Wedding Spanking Report

Then it was time to do 50 brush spanks and 100 heart spanks. To be honest, I don't remember much from these. I think I was starting to zone out a little bit.

The last 100 flogger spankings on the other hand! Those I remember. Asslvr usually spanks me all over the place, never really hitting the same place twice in a row. However, this time, he administered the 100 spankings really fast and hard, going back and forth between cheeks, hitting the same two spots over and over. This brought me out of the zone that I was falling into, and I became a lot more vocal.

Then he did the most torturous thing ever. He lightly ran his fingers over my hot, sensitive ass. It was incredibly ticklish and I couldn't stay still. I almost squirmed away when finally he stopped.

The only thing left was 50 strokes of the brush.

This time he didn't hold back. After 26 strokes I was squirming and screaming and I had to stop for a break. It was a good time to get the phone ready because we needed to record 5 spankings for Icey. After I pushed record, Asslvr tickled me again (NOT NICE), so the start of Icey's recording is me giggling, followed by "Fuck" when he starts to give me 5 hard thwacks of the brush.

After I turned off the recording, we gave me 15 hard, fast spanks and then he turned the wand on.

HEAVEN!!!!

The last 4 spankings were given out slowly but harder than any other. Everytime I started to feel close to the edge, he would spank me and the pain would pull me back from the edge a little bit.

Finally they were all done.

I only had a minute to catch my breath before Asslvr was inside me again. Fucking me. Driving the plug further and further inside me with each thrust. Asslvr had the wand in his hand, gently touching it to my clit between thrusts. We both edged 3 times before he finally held it against my clit and drove hard into me. Fucking me hard and fast. The next thing I knew he was saying "cum with me" and I erupted around him. Feeling his cum explode inside me.

Oh.My.God!

So intense.

After a few minutes rest, I went to clean up and got into a nice shower. While I was showering, an intense feeling of cold and motion came over me and I was crying, hard. It was short but intense. A burst of emotion, a wonderful release. It really was a fantastic play session.

Thank you to all who participated!!
  15. Old Comment

Wedding Update

Wow!
    I wish you all the good!
  16. Old Comment

Wedding Update

You are going to have such an amazing wedding Miss. I am so very happy for you!!
  17. Old Comment

Wedding Update

Strange... I suddenly experienced a brief need to squee?
  18. Old Comment

BDSM Test Results Comparison

Is a sweet sadist an oxymoron?
  19. Old Comment

Yes, she is a sadist.
    But she is a sweet and awesome sadist!
  20. Old Comment

I LOVE that brat went to 100%! Finally I'm not alone in that
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Princess.Ashley View Comment
    Butterfly you're so bratty now.
    Tsk tsk. I'm going to have to rein that in considering that I'm the boss now.
    You have taught me well! You can't undo my brattiness now ... damage is done! Now you can just sit back and enjoy it
  22. Old Comment

Butterfly you're so bratty now.
    Tsk tsk. I'm going to have to rein that in considering that I'm the boss now.
    Posted 04-20-2017 at 08:36 AM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  23. Old Comment

So you want to be noticed?

All of this! If I see/get many more people doing the "donts" I might link this into my signature and start referring them to it.

It's kind of silly that it's needed to be said so often as I think it's just common sense, deceny and politeness, but there will be the few genuine ones who struggle finding their way around and aren't trying to be a dick for the sake of it, and this is a great help to those people!
  24. Old Comment

Have I made a difference?

I haven't watched the show yet as I'm still trying to get through at least five others, but I did finish reading the book a couple of week ago.

Almost every chapter/tape had me questioning myself. "Did I ever do or say something so hurtful that there were far reaching consequences?" "Have I ever been able to help someone and chosen not to for whatever reason?" "Have I made a difference in anybody's life throughout the course of mine so far?"

It takes so little to be kind to others yet so few people are, and even fewer realize it. I wish more people would be kind and help those in need, but it isn't something I think I will see in my lifetime as the majority, not all, of people are selfish even if they don't mean to be/realize it. It's how we're conditioned from a young age, I don't think many parents raise their kids telling them to help others and reach out to people. Of course some will and I try to teach mine to be kind and helpful whenever he can, but it isn't something I see a lot of people doing.

You've made me laugh when I have been down, listened to me rant or vent when I have been angry and/or upset and just being there and listening stopped me from dealing with the anger in other less...healthy...ways. You've supported me through quitting alcohol and several times told me how proud you are of me or how brave you think I am. It all helps.

And that's only to me. That's not mentioning the group you created for self harm or the matchmaking service, or the various activities in day to day life you're a part of and help.

So in answer to your question: Yes, you have.

-Edit: I just found this short poem that was in my great grandma's book of poems. No clue if she wrote it or someone else did but thought it appropiate here:

A kindly little gesture
    A thoughtful little deed
    Will only take a moment
    To help someone in need
    Rewards are truly plentiful
    If you can only say
    ''My time has not been wasted
    For I helped someone today.''
    Updated 04-19-2017 at 04:13 PM by IceMaiden
  25. Old Comment

So you want to be noticed?

Great blog! Being active on gD is so much fun. I also have a blast changing my avatar! Hopefully this blog helps some new serious members! <3