Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

BDSM Test Results Comparison

Posted 04-19-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly

Ever since Jaro has posted his blog with updated BDSM results, I have been thinking about my own results and wondering how much they have changed. I tried looking and couldn't find a post with results in it anywhere on getDare. However, thankfully I keep everything in google Docs because I was able to locate the results from the first time I took the test.

The first Number listed is the result that I received on March 14, 2015; Just over 2 years ago!!!

The second number, is from the test that I just took on April 18, 2017.

Wow how things have changed!

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==

2015---------------2017----------------Category
100%...................100%..................... Experimentalist
76%.....................100%..................... Brat
71%.....................100%..................... Switch
60%.....................100%..................... Ageplayer
83%.....................100%..................... Rope bunny/Bondage Received
96%.....................100%..................... Girl/Boy
100%.....................90%..................... Submissive
63%.......................78%..................... Daddy/Mommy
NA.........................75%.................... . Pet
16%.......................70%..................... Non-monogamist
21%.......................67%..................... Sadist
4%.........................67%.................... . Vanilla
58%.......................57%..................... Masochist
43%.......................57%..................... Rigger/Bondage Giver
NA.........................56%.................... . Owner
21%.......................56%..................... Dominant
16%.......................47%..................... Master/Mistress
59%.......................35%..................... Slave
0%.........................22%.................... . Exhibitionist
16%.......................14%..................... Degrader
33%.......................11%..................... Primal (Prey)
10%.........................5%.................... . Primal (Hunter)
4%...........................0%................... .. Degradee
0%...........................0%................... .. Voyeur

It is really interesting to see the growth and change over the past two years. There were some surprising results, but also very predictable results as well.

Experimentalist
I am not surprised that this stayed the same. Even though I have tried a lot of different things, I still feel like trying anything new that I can. I love constantly learning and changing.

Brat
Again, not surprising that this has increased, I have definitely embraced my inner brat, and I love it!

Switch
Back in 2015 I was just experimenting with my Domme side. I now know that I need a balance of both being a sub and a Domme in order to make me happy.

Ageplayer/Girl/Boy
I have always known that I have had little tendencies, but I have been fighting them less. Although I don't agree that I am an age player (see my blog regarding age play vs. being little), I think that the increase in this number just shows that I am now more open to incorporating Little time into my life.

Non-Monogamist
This was something that actually kind of surprised me. I was a little bit scared when I first saw this (as I am about to get married), however after further contemplation, I can understand the change. When I first started out with Asslvr, I was 100% against either of playing with somebody else. He was MINE! and I was only his. However, over the past two years, I have grown as a person. We have a very strong and loving relationship and one of the things I admire the most about us, is that we can both be open, especially when it comes to our kink.

I have found that sometimes we need help. I have become open to the idea of him playing with others. I have also opened myself to the idea of letting others control me at times, or play with the both of us. As well, I have taken on a sub on my own.

Sadist
This has increased a LOT! As I have been exploring being a Domme, I have come to realize that I do like torturing and causing my sub pain. I am still sweet and caring, but I also have very sadistic moments.

Vanilla
This one is kind of surprising. I am shocked that over time I have grown to be more vanilla, but I guess that kind of makes sense. Asslvr and I haven't been doing 24/7 lately, and we have been a lot more focused on planning our life together. BDSM and kink have taken a back seat.

Exhibitionist
I would not call myself an exhibitionist at all. However, it was kind of surprising to see that this number has increased. I think that I have warmed up a lot to the idea of sharing photos and recordings of myself with others. And I might actually enjoy it a bit. I like being forced to make a recording for somebody, something that will make me very blushy and uncomfortable. It makes it easier that my self esteem and confidence have increased a lot over the past few years.

It will be interesting to see how this changes in another year or two.
Views 547 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Butterfly you're so bratty now.
    Tsk tsk. I'm going to have to rein that in considering that I'm the boss now.
    Posted 04-20-2017 at 08:36 AM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Princess.Ashley View Comment
    Butterfly you're so bratty now.
    Tsk tsk. I'm going to have to rein that in considering that I'm the boss now.
    You have taught me well! You can't undo my brattiness now ... damage is done! Now you can just sit back and enjoy it
  3. Old Comment
    I LOVE that brat went to 100%! Finally I'm not alone in that
  4. Old Comment
    Yes, she is a sadist.
    But she is a sweet and awesome sadist!
  5. Old Comment
    Is a sweet sadist an oxymoron?