Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Blog of Bloggy Blogness

1. Old Comment

Who's Line Is It Anyway?

Being ghosted sucks. However, if you start to put less effort into your relationships going forward, you aren't going to attract somebody who puts the effort in either. It is a two way street.

It is not up to you and you alone to create that communication, but if you haven't heard from them in a day, I would start a conversation. If they don't respond, then maybe you try one more time. A conversation is like playing tennis. Both sides need to participate and reciprocate or else there is no game/conversation.

I agree the other person needs to be able to use sentences and effectively converse and not just about D/s. That is not an unrealistic expectation but you also need to make sure you are not expecting them to always make contact. They very well could have the same experience as you and could be hesitant to put in the effort as well.

This for kinda preachy so I am sorry for that and I will end by saying Good Luck.
  2. Old Comment

I'm Not Crying! There's Just Something In My Eye...

I cry almost anytime there is an emotional scene. However I am specially prone to things like graduations, weddings, proposals, goodbyes, death, and babies being born.