Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

1. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iodine View Comment
    Happy 3 months you two, you were made for each other.
    Thanks Squish you've been a good friend to us both I guess you didn't fall for the goodbye part since you've seen us messing about with it in group chat.
  2. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CJLM View Comment
    Oh that was scary! I really thought it was good bye! I was bracing myself to cry!

I am SO happy for you two! You are awesome together!

Anddd congrats on 3 months!

(P.s. Sorry about all the exclamation points..)
    He he sorry about that, it's been a standing joke since before we got together that we'd have to finish things on the 3 month mark. I guess I shouldn't tempt fate that she says no to the collar tonight

Thank you for the words I agree completely of course with how awesome we are together, I may be just a little biased there though.
  3. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Congratulations to you both!
    I also thought this blog had bad news... very naughty of you! I hope JLS brings out her domme side and tortures you for causing mass anxiety.
  4. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    Happy 3 months and congratulations on breaking that nasty streak she had going on. I sincerely hope you two are able to sufficiently torture each other for a long time to come.
    Thanks Colo Feels great to have broken that streak and be so strong together.

After seeing her domme side come out last night in chat I think I have to watch out for that torturing side to her should I ever let my guard down. The growing in confidence also means she teases me a hell of a lot more now which she just grins to herself over.
  5. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Happy 3 months you two, you were made for each other.
  6. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Oh that was scary! I really thought it was good bye! I was bracing myself to cry!

I am SO happy for you two! You are awesome together!

Anddd congrats on 3 months!

(P.s. Sorry about all the exclamation points..)
  7. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Happy 3 months and congratulations on breaking that nasty streak she had going on. I sincerely hope you two are able to sufficiently torture each other for a long time to come.
  8. Old Comment

The Truth about Bears and Butterflies

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Just... don't you two dare have babies......

YIKES!!!

YIKES Indeed, that's an abomination of nature, how could anyone ruin a beautiful bear by cross breeding with one of those menacing fluttery creatures.

Shudders.. yuck.
  9. Old Comment

Don't worry honey, any babies I have will be yours. I just hope they have your looks and my hate for bears

*shudders at the thought of making baby yogiflies*
  10. Old Comment

Just... don't you two dare have babies......

YIKES!!!
  11. Old Comment

You two are far too cute! so... here are a few reminders of how well bears and butterflies can coexist.

See.. tired bears are never bothered by lovely butterflies

This guy is more than happy to have a butterfly friend.

Winnie the pooh has fun with butterflies!
    Updated 04-07-2015 at 03:25 PM by Mr. Devious
  12. Old Comment
  13. Old Comment

I guess I can concede to the fact that butterflies and bears both have their good and bad qualities. And I might even go as far as admitting that one bear in particular can be pretty close to my excellence.

You really are a fantastic friend and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I can't wait to send you a wedding invitation. I'll even address it to Sir Yogi Bear (only a little less amazing than butterflies).
  14. Old Comment

The Pleasure of being a Daddy Dom

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I second Saddi's sentiments. I am so so so happy that this unexpected surprise turned into something so incredible and precious. I love watching your relationship with each other develop.
    Thank you Butterfly Your support has always been fantastic to the two of us, we wouldn't be where we are today without it.
  15. Old Comment

I second Saddi's sentiments. I am so so so happy that this unexpected surprise turned into something so incredible and precious. I love watching your relationship with each other develop.
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment
    Well... ahem.... I....

I'm really happy this is all going so well for you both.
    It's an honour getting to play a small part in your journey xx
    You've played more than a small part Saddi, you were instrumental in the two of us getting together when we did and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you again
  17. Old Comment

Well... ahem.... I....

I'm really happy this is all going so well for you both.
    It's an honour getting to play a small part in your journey xx
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    Eeeee this blog made me so happy! You really are the best Daddy Izzy could ever hope for! It means so much that we are exploring this dynamic together, and I'm sooooo happy you get as much out of it as I do! <3 <3 <3
    There she is, Heya little Izzy <3

I do get so much out of it as well and it really was so unexpected for me to find that I really like being your daddy and caregiver. I couldn't hope for a better and more amazing little lady.
  19. Old Comment

Eeeee this blog made me so happy! You really are the best Daddy Izzy could ever hope for! It means so much that we are exploring this dynamic together, and I'm sooooo happy you get as much out of it as I do! <3 <3 <3
  20. Old Comment

JLStockton25 - 7years on getDare

Pfffft I taught Sarge everything he knows.

Weeeeeee JL's therapy is back open for business! Tell me allllll ya dirty secrets!
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    Northland, I forgot you! Sorry! Thank you so much!

And Dare, you nut case! I haven't talked to you as much recently, can we pleeeease change that?! You're absolutely amazing!
    Nutcase? How charming... have you been taking lessons from Sarge?

I knowwww... I'm going to change that right now
  22. Old Comment

Hahhahaha Ly Ph! I am! So ancient! It's so nice to see you pop up here and there, you always make me laugh!
  23. Old Comment

I do believe you are the GD version of this :P

24. Old Comment

Northland, I forgot you! Sorry! Thank you so much!

And Dare, you nut case! I haven't talked to you as much recently, can we pleeeease change that?! You're absolutely amazing!
  25. Old Comment

I thank you all SO much for your kind messages! I've seen so many people coming and going over the years, and count myself lucky to know you all!

@colosubguy Thank youuu monkey! -hugs-

@shadow NO! You rotten little stinker! Tease does noooot need your help, Mister! Thank you for modding my shows when they were still happening, and for always being there when I've needed someone to lean on. I promise to never forget your Yahoo ID again (that's a lie).

@Wardell What? Sorry, you'll have to speak up, my old ears can't hear you. More creeping will be coming your way once I get some spare time, fear not. Thanks!

@ M.G thank you so much! You're definitely one of my favorite newer members. Your blogs and posts are always thought provoking, and it's hard to find someone as open minded to others opinions and willing to learn and change as you are. You're a great addition to this site!

@Alexis your comment made me blush something fierce. Idk if it's better for having me here, but it's definitely spammier with all my nonsense posts. Thank you and I look forward to our next conversation! You're another who's always there to listen and offer honest advice, and I'm very lucky to have gotten to know you better over this past few months.

@MasterDaddy thank you bunches. But I couldn't be less mature. :P Enjoy your day and weekend!

@NLG You are the loveliest of them all! I've been stalking your blogs recently, but haven't had the time to properly read them and give them the responses they deserve. You are one of the best bloggers this site has. Never stop sharing your thoughts, whether that's here or wherever you go if/when you move on from this place! You have amazing insights in both vanilla and kink, and know your value and refuse to entertain those not worth your time...except to entertain yourself and us with their stupidity. You're awesome!