Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

The Pleasure of being a Daddy Dom

Posted 04-02-2015 at 08:49 AM by Tease

The Pleasure of being a Daddy Dom

Been a while since I posted one of these so whilst pondering a topic that I could write something about I was approached in chat the other day and someone posed a question to me about Littles and Caregivers:

"I get what a little gets out of it with all the care, etc but what do you get from it?"

Sure from the outside it may look like a little gets all the care, attention, routines, life ordered, fun play times, sparkly crayons, etc but it's really not as one sided as people would seem to think.

Now it's not a role or part of the lifestyle that will appeal to everyone but then there is no cookie cutter bdsm build, we all give and take different things from our kinks and fetishes. Not every Master is a sadist, not every Top is into bondage, not every dominant is into humiliation. We're all unique and have our own personal sets of tastes and desires so the pleasure I get from being a daddy may well differ from what others do.

So what do I get from it?
Well I great many things back from my little JL, such as things like:
  • Care - she looks after her Daddy as much as Daddy looks after her and whenever I have a hard day JL knows just how to make me smile again.
  • Fun - We laugh and giggle together like a couple of kids, the stress relief is amazing.
  • Play - We enjoy time together and will play little games with one another.
  • Movies - We love to curl up with a film or some disney time.
  • Relax - Curling up together to just chill out of an evening and cuddle.

Now those are a few fun things we do together that's almost escapist in nature, I can climb into my happy bubble with JL and the two of us can relax and enjoy the time. This side is still really new to the both of us so we're still developing and trying out new things to see what we like and what works for us.

Alongside all these fun things though I take a real sense of pleasure and satisfaction from caring for her. I've always been a caring type of person so I not only do I bolster JL with my strength, but I also help her to be a better person in all areas of their life with a sense of joy and accomplishment that comes from watching her grow in confidence and happiness. It is a fantastic feeling seeing her achieve things and I am not threatened when my little lady is better than me at something, for it is my pleasure to watch her achieve and grow even if the little toad loves to dance around and tell me how she's better than Daddy or how's he too old or slow to beat her/win/catch/etc.

I think that Saddi said it perfectly in a comment on my birthday blog:

"But mostly I love how he helps JL and how he lives as much to guide her, watch her grow and own her as she lives to serve him."
- Saddi

That echoes my sentiment perfectly and it is precisely how I feel about caring for my little.

It is true that the happiest girls are the prettiest ones; JL always puts her Daddy’s needs first and pleasing me is of the utmost importance to her and it makes her happy to know she's made me happy. It takes both sides to make a relationship work and who doesn't love to hear words such as:

“You’re the best Daddy in the whole world…”

She really is my happy and very pretty girl and I'm her Number One Fan, more often than not I'll believe in my little one more than she does herself, and hopefully I can use my wisdom to help her see and like herself not only for who she is, but also for all she can become. I'm so proud of her and try to praise her for not just what she accomplishes, which has been a huge change in the last 2 months, but also for what she attempts and tries. I accept her for who she is, flaws and all - my little JL is perfect <3

I'm here to be an anchor for her, unyielding and immoveable no matter what issues are going on in her life. I'm here to provide that support and seeing how much it means to her to have someone to hold onto even if she is blinded by her own tears is a fantastic feeling.

That's the more serious side of things and whilst it does feel great to be her rock what I love most about being Daddy is the completely silly side of things.

That's probably not a surprise to anyone that's seen me messing around in chat with my silly sense of humour or love of teasing people. I love the banter between us and we get to smile, to joke and to laugh until we cry about the daftest of things that only make sense to the two of us.

I'm sure some days they'd lock us up in the loony asylum or question what we'd been taking - it makes sense to my wonderful little JL and me, honest.

So to finish up, you ask me what I get from it? I say to you what are you missing from not being into it... as I said before it's still very new to me and I'm learning about Daddys and littles so this may change over time, one quote I liked from my research was from another blog:

"a Top is for tonight, a Dominant is for as long as she is submissive, a Master is there until she is no longer a slave, but a Daddy is forever."

Well this Daddy is here forever.. come here my wonderful little JL and lets be silly, for the others that are still unsure about I say to you

Give it a try - You might enjoy it too!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6212 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Eeeee this blog made me so happy! You really are the best Daddy Izzy could ever hope for! It means so much that we are exploring this dynamic together, and I'm sooooo happy you get as much out of it as I do! <3 <3 <3
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    Eeeee this blog made me so happy! You really are the best Daddy Izzy could ever hope for! It means so much that we are exploring this dynamic together, and I'm sooooo happy you get as much out of it as I do! <3 <3 <3
    There she is, Heya little Izzy <3

I do get so much out of it as well and it really was so unexpected for me to find that I really like being your daddy and caregiver. I couldn't hope for a better and more amazing little lady.
  3. Old Comment
    Well... ahem.... I....

I'm really happy this is all going so well for you both.
    It's an honour getting to play a small part in your journey xx
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment
    Well... ahem.... I....

I'm really happy this is all going so well for you both.
    It's an honour getting to play a small part in your journey xx
    You've played more than a small part Saddi, you were instrumental in the two of us getting together when we did and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you again
  5. Old Comment
    I second Saddi's sentiments. I am so so so happy that this unexpected surprise turned into something so incredible and precious. I love watching your relationship with each other develop.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I second Saddi's sentiments. I am so so so happy that this unexpected surprise turned into something so incredible and precious. I love watching your relationship with each other develop.
    Thank you Butterfly Your support has always been fantastic to the two of us, we wouldn't be where we are today without it.