Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

1. Old Comment

A Silly Joint Poem

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    You only got the last word because you chose to cut off the conversation before it finished.

Precisely, when I close a conversation it is finished! Didn't you know that yet?
  2. Old Comment

A Silly Joint Poem

You only got the last word because you chose to cut off the conversation before it finished.
  3. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

What perfectly normal guy? Is the little slut cheating on me? I will fucking kill him!
  4. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

Since i think this is a serious question i will give a serious honest answer.

No, you're not scary at all. I see you as a perfectly normal, nice and friendly lady who happens to have a kink that she is exploring together with some perfectly normal guy. I am very happy i see that going without a bad taste of abuse, but in fact with wittynes, jokes and clearly mutual respect and..... Love.
    I think we can all be thankful you share your experiences. In general we learn about ds by online movies with "perfect masters and slaves". Real live ds is clearly a lot different!!

Having said all that, i can understand very well what butterfly commented. "You seem to have it all sorted out", that can seem "unreachable" to those that have not. (And oh yes, i expect you don't feel like you indeed "sorted it all out").
  5. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

To be fair the first time we talked you were trying to get me hurt!!!
  6. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

So I pleaded and pestered and whined to be able to have 5 outstanding tasks instead of 3, as I really didn't want to do the plugs or anal thrusts and was still paranoid about triggering UTI's with insertions. Eventually AM agreed if I won at scrabble I could have four pending rolls instead of three. But if I lost, all outstanding tasks had to be completed within 24 hours.

Thank heavens I won!!! I lose the majority of games we play, so I was soooo glad I won that time. I rolled a 2, taking me to:

3: Colour a picture.

I did that tonight, I coloured a picture in the new colouring book AM recently sent me, of a little girl and a unicorn. I thought it was very fitting. I am little, I am his little girl and I have an obsession with unicorns!! I finished colouring and made it out to Daddy and then sent it to AM.

My next roll was a 5, taking me to:
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.

I'm still a little wary of triggering UTI's but AM has agreed if I feel any insertions are triggering it I can remove any toys.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    16:Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete.
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)*
  7. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

You are as scary as a three foot tall gnome can possibly be.
  8. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

I've seen only polite, friendly and well-meant posts from you.

Aside from the ones where you give your opinion on something you do not like or don't agree with.
    But that doesn't make you scary.
    It just means you are outspoken and I respect that!
  9. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

Exactly what butterfly said...I dont think you come off as scary in the Im going to cut you up and eat you way so much as the scary in the popular girl head cheerleader afraid to talk to you way.
  10. Old Comment

Am I Scary?

I was scared to talk with you at first but it was more because you were this.... amazing, well known person. I idolized you. And so it was intimidating. But as soon as I got to know you, I realized I was being stupid and you weren't scary at all
  11. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

29: Nipples pegged under bra for 5 minutes.

I did this last night before I went to sleep. I attached a peg to each nipple, adjusted the right one slightly as it hurt so much I was sure it was pinching a nerve and then placed my bra back over them.

I played two word games while waiting for the time to pass and then on the last minute stared at the clock waiting for it to change. When it did I pulled off the right one and swore a little as it came off. I don't swear often, but it hurt! The left one wasn't too bad coming off. Once they were both off I massaged my nipples a little until they stopped stinging and was glad it was only five minutes. I wanted to roll a 1 soooo much but no, I rolled a 2, taking me all the way back to 1.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls
    3: Colour a picture
    Updated 08-24-2017 at 03:24 PM by IceMaiden
  12. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

23: Drink a 1/4 cup of pee.

I wasn't looking forward to this in the slightest. I attempted it last night, peed some in a cup and brought it to my mouth...and heaved and promptly poured it away. I decided to try again tonight and asked AM as the roll doesn't state the size of the cup I could potentionally get a small plastic cup and use that one?

He told me I could but when I questioned if it would count wouldn't tell me! Usually I'd just go for any loopholes I find, but I didn't want to be repeating it which is why I asked first. After I grumbled it was mean not to tell me if it would count or not he told me he would tell me...AFTER I did it! That wasn't helpful!

I decided to risk it and when I went to pee I peed into a small cup and filled it with a quarter. This time when I brought the cup to my mouth I closed my eyes, scrunched my nose and scowled...and began to drink. I managed almost all of it and spat the last mouthful out as I was beginning to heave and felt like I was about to vomit. I then brushed my teeth and used a lot of mouthwash before cleaning out the cup and sink and then told AM I had done it minus the mouthful I spat out and did it count? I was soooo relieved when he said it did!

I was hoping for a 2 or 3 for the next roll, but rolled a 6.

I hate pegs so much but after the recent rolls this one seems quite easy! Though I'm sure after a minute or so of wearing them I wont be thinking that.

Pending:
  13. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

9: Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers.

I finally remembered to do this consecutively. I decided I didn't want them on my nipples the first time as they were pulling too much so I checked the roll and decided as it said wear them without specifying where, I could place them wherever I wanted!

So I moved them from my nipples to my boobs and managed about an hour or so before I had to adjust them as they were really starting to hurt. When I removed them I was quite surprised how big the 'lump' was and how far in the indents of the circles went. It didn't last long though, it was almost gone by another hour or so.

The next time I watched tv I again put them on my boobs and moved them to a different place on my boob just once. This time the mark on my left boob has stayed and it looks like someone has tried to give me a lovebite there!

There is around two hours or so left of the 48 hours but I wont be watching TV in that time so I'm going to call it completed. I'm not particularly fond of suckers but I don't hate them either, they're more a neutral for me. My next roll was a 6, which puts me back on:

Grrrr! I'm sick of that roll too!

I decided as I had only two pending and neither were ones I really wanted to do I would roll again and hopefully get one I will enjoy. I rolled a 1.

Pending:
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
    Updated 08-21-2017 at 02:30 PM by IceMaiden
  14. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

16B: 12 consecutive hours of new plug.

AM wanted me to wear the plug last night while we played Scrabble (I think he wanted me distracted so it was easier for him to win!)Okay maybe he doesn't need help as he wins most times but shhh.

When I went to bed I figured I would just leave it in as it had already been in almost two hours and AM didn't specify I couldn't do overnight. I couldn't find any lube when I first inserted it or before I went to bed so it was a little uncomfortable putting it in but that quickly subsided until later on. Thankfully I found lube when I was looking for something else, so I was able to quickly take it out, lube up and put it back in before I went to sleep.

It was a new experience as I have never slept with a plug in before and I was constantly aware of it. Twice I woke up because it had become a little tight and I needed to relube it both times. When I woke again about 8am it was getting uncomfortable to the point I considered removing it entirely and not reinserting it...but I only had two hours to go!

About an hour later I had things to do and I also napped in the afternoon...so by the time I was able to remove it/remembered I had been wearing it for 20 hours! I was glad to finally be able to remove it and pleased to find out that while it did wake me in the night it wasn't so uncomfortable that it will be impossible in the future to sleep with it. I also had a ruined orgasm while wearing it before sleeping as it might have made me a little horny.

Pending:
    9:Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
  15. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (x2 for roll 10)

I wrote two short stories for AM the same night I rolled and did a part 1 and 2 to complete the roll. It was a very new topic for me (Focused on pet play.) so it surprised AM a lot. If he wants to post them I'm sure he will.

My next roll was a 3, which took me to:

16: Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete. (P)

I wanted to cry! My immediate response to AM was "Kill me now. Kill me." When he said he wont kill me, I informed him the plug might! I then complained it was a stupid roll and already pending so it should be void with a crying emjoii and he took pity on me and changed it to 12 consecutive hours with my new plug. Which is SO much better yay! Though I still have the original attempt of the plug to do...

I keep forgetting about the nipple suckers, I started it a few nights ago and then the day after completely forgot to wear them when watching TV. I'll try and remember that one soon!

Pending:
    16: Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete.
    16B: 12 consecutive hours of new plug.
    30: AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
  16. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Hehehe! Have fun with the nipple suckers. Put them on really tightly and move them around lots for lovely marks.
  17. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I'm an angel.
    So was Lucifer, princess.
  18. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    There are times where i make Icy do things she dislikes, even hates. But the purpose of this blog is entertainment for her and for me. As she has landed on this particular number so many times I have already been vastly entertaied, her tantrums can be quite spectacular. So I decided to let it pass this time.
    I didn't throw a tantrum! I asked if I could trade it and suggested a double of the next roll! I never throw tantrums. I'm an angel.
  19. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

There are times where i make Icy do things she dislikes, even hates. But the purpose of this blog is entertainment for her and for me. As she has landed on this particular number so many times I have already been vastly entertained, her tantrums can be quite spectacular. So I decided to let it pass this time.
    Updated 08-16-2017 at 02:05 PM by IceMaiden
  20. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Given my ever growing resentment of edges and ruins (To the point of wanting to hit something and become violent when I thought about having to do them) AM allowed me to skip roll 10 if I doubled whatever roll I landed on next after rolling the dice from 10.

Usually I dislike edges, but after doing so many recently I HATE them and it isn't fun at all. Not even in the usual way of well not for me but it will be for AM so I can handle it...I just want to hit things and scream.

So I rolled from 10 and rolled a 3, taking me to:

13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog.

Yay! I like writing and I'm happy to double it too. So this leaves me with:

Pending:
    13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (x2 for roll 10)
  21. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day.

I finished the last 2 ruins a little while ago with AM. Skype has been being a bitch all day for me so we were unable to do it on cam but instead did it over text. I let him know I was starting on the last 2 (Though I think he had an idea when he randomly got messages telling him what things I wanted him to do to me ) and he told me to insert the other new toy that arrived today as I was on the edge- a 6 inch dong....as well as the new plug. *Blushes*

So I went to fetch those (After complaining I had to go away from the wand to do so) and inserted them both and he asked how full I was and how it suited me. When he asked if I wanted my mouth filled too I said no because I would have to go away from the wand again. He then asked if that answer would change if it was real penises and laughed when I told him not if it meant moving away from the wand!

I was soon back on edge and he counted me down from 10 and then told me to ruin and I managed to ruin the orgasm more or less as soon as he said it-it usually takes me much longer I am horrible at cumming on command. 4 down, 1 to go. I had started the first ruin around 5pm so informed him I had lots of time left as it wasn't quite midnight but he told me I only had until I went to sleep. When did "1 day" become 7 hours?! This is just further evidence he can't count like I have been saying for 2 years.

Anywho, the dong had slipped out on the first ruin so I left it out as it was very distracting and then he told me that I had 25 seconds to get to edge and then he would count me down. He wanted me to hold it as long as I could, though if I didn't last the entire countdown it wasn't a failure as this wasn't an order but an endurance test. Okay simple enough, right? No...I wanted to die and kill him simultaneously when "90" flashed on skype. I was supposed to try and hold for 90 seconds?!?!?! I suck at holding for 5! When he got down to 80, he told me to type any message ready but not press enter until I ruined, I was to enter as soon as I had ruined. So I hit "B" on the keyboard as I was incapable of proper words and typing at this point, and he continued counting down.

After he got to 70, my "b" was entered. It was closer to 30 seconds than 20, given the message in the middle telling me to enter my own message when I ruined. I only expected 5-10 seconds at most. And that was 5/5 ruins completed.

I then had a full orgasm that AM told me to video and hold as long as I could for him, as I recently won three orgasms with no conditions in a dond game with AM. I had saved one especially for after the ruins. I didn't hold long, about 20 seconds or so, and holding makes me a little louder than I usually am. According to AM he heard my moans and whimpers very well on the video. (Though given I won orgasms with no conditions, I think making me hold it is a condition and I should get another one... )

My next two rolls were 3 and 1, landing me on 9 & 10.

10: Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed.

Grrrr! I'm sick of ruins AND edges!!

Pending:
    10: Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed.
  22. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    That's a lot of ruins you have to do.
    Are you in denial?

I feel you. I hate ruins!
    I generally have a love/hate relationship with them as they allow me to push myself with denial and I do want to get better with that. But right now I just hate them!

I'm not in denial at the moment and I have one saved full orgasm that I won in DOND that I'm saving for after all the ruins are complete.
  23. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day.

AM modified this to accumulate 3 hours of wearing my new butt plug which arrived earlier today. I was excited to try it, as the design is much different to the ones I already have and I was really hoping this would be the one that stayed in and didn't constantly make me feel like I had to push it out. And it was!

It was very easy to insert with just a dab of lube and once in it stayed in but was comfortable. I was aware of it at all times, but because of the good aching sensation and not because I had to keep reinserting it. I did all three hours in one go and once they were over I didn't remove it for almost another hour as I was still enjoying the feeling of it. It's a medium metal jeweled plug and when I first opened it out of the packaging I wondered if it would get 'lost' inside me as it was quite a bit smaller than I had expected. But it was the perfect fit and very snug and comfortable.

I had three of these five ruins while I was wearing the plug described above. Instead of tumblr, this time I found some porn videos to watch and all three orgasms were had (and ruined, boo!) within 30 minutes of starting. I think the sensation of the plug helped me to orgasm faster than usual. I am starting to hate ruins more than a love/hate relationship now. I do not want to land on this again!

Pending:
    6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day. (3)
  24. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

That's a lot of ruins you have to do.
    Are you in denial?

I feel you. I hate ruins!
  25. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

4: 20 cane strokes to each boob.

I didn't want to do thse cane strokes and I tried to give them away to other members in the chat room but hardly anyone would take them for me. And the only ones who would either couldn't or AM wouldn't have agreed (Okay he wouldn't have agreed at all no matter who it was but shh I like to pretend I can give horrid things for me to peeople who like them!)

So I took the cane and did a quick 20 spanks to my right boob, which by the end of the strokes was stinging and not in quite a good way, before moving on tto the left and giving that one 20 strokes as well. I still don't like the cane, but I'm not as hesitant to use it anymore now. I am also more able to apply several strokes in succession whereas in the past I would need to take a break after every single one.

My next roll was a 2, which puts me on:

*Grumbles* I'm sick of that roll!

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in 1 day.
    Updated 08-14-2017 at 12:31 PM by IceMaiden