Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Another wonderful weekend ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    ShadowIce hit the nail right on the head....
    Sweetie, it may take a while but I am sure I can top this
    Your report was amazingly erotic.... I absolutely loved it
    I look forward to it Sir. Just let me recover from the last one first :P
  2. Old Comment

Triggers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Although we are still very early in our journey, I feel we have made some great progress. You have been incredibly willing, trusting, diligent and patient, I admire you for this beyond explination. I promise in time, we can experience exactly what we want if we both just believe.
    You make it easy to be those things Sir. I do believe Sir.
  3. Old Comment

Triggers

Although we are still very early in our journey, I feel we have made some great progress. You have been incredibly willing, trusting, diligent and patient, I admire you for this beyond explination. I promise in time, we can experience exactly what we want if we both just believe.
  4. Old Comment

ShadowIce hit the nail right on the head....
    Sweetie, it may take a while but I am sure I can top this
    Your report was amazingly erotic.... I absolutely loved it
  5. Old Comment

Never say you don't think it will ever get better because eventually you 2 will find something that gives you an even more intense orgasm then your anal one. Its a guy thing we always try to top ourselves and give our girls bigger and better orgasms when we can... if they don't kill us first for frustrating them with all the teasing.
  6. Old Comment

Triggers

I've had some experience with this. I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time and recently got the chance to test it. In the end, my submissive could reach orgasm with just a few trigger words, whether she wanted to or not (but I'd say she did). I'm still learning and experimenting and bought an interesting book to read about hypnosis just yesterday.

It's great to see the two of you experimenting with this. I think it's a wonderful fetish and it gives so much more control over a sub. I'd love to hear more about your experiences
  7. Old Comment
    Posted 07-16-2014 at 12:52 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  8. Old Comment

Excellent report!! I love reading about your times together and look forward to hearing more! It sounds like you both are truly meant for each other and will have so much fun together!
  9. Old Comment

The significance of the Butterfly

Thank you everybody for your comments.
  10. Old Comment

Triggers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Comment
    I can do this with my Dom. I can both cum and edge on command with no stimulation. It really is an amazing feeling. It doesn't work for everyone and you have to really open your mind to it but I hope it works out for you!

Best of luck and if you have any questions about it feel free to PM me!
    Thank you so much, I will keep yuo in mind if I have any questions. It is so good to hear that this is possible. My mind is wide open and I really want it to work.
  11. Old Comment

Triggers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subbiebrookie View Comment
    I am able to do it go from zero to at least an edge by looking at a simple phrase from master. I haven't yet listened to him say it but I can't wait for that day Good luck to you! It really is an amazing feeling to give someone that much control over you.
    That gives me so much inspiration. I hope you get to hear that phrase some day soon. Just hearing my masters voice makes me feel so many things ... safe, happy ... but hearing those words ... and the power and passion he puts into it ... it makes me so ready for him.
  12. Old Comment

Triggers

I am able to do it go from zero to at least an edge by looking at a simple phrase from master. I haven't yet listened to him say it but I can't wait for that day Good luck to you! It really is an amazing feeling to give someone that much control over you.
  13. Old Comment

It sounds alt like the butterfly project which I love!
  14. Old Comment

Triggers

I can do this with my Dom. I can both cum and edge on command with no stimulation. It really is an amazing feeling. It doesn't work for everyone and you have to really open your mind to it but I hope it works out for you!

Best of luck and if you have any questions about it feel free to PM me!
  15. Old Comment

This is so awesome! It's always helpful to have a talisman to remind you of who you are and your goals, and to inspire you to keep going.
  16. Old Comment

Triggers

I have no experience trying this but I love the idea!!! Might have to try it myself actually. It seems like it would work. Your mind would begin to associate those words and an orgasm so I so not see why it would not work over time
  17. Old Comment

This is really amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing!

I am the same way with my grandmother and birds.

I am glad that you have something so wonderful to keep your nana's memory close to your heart.
  18. Old Comment

Well I'll never think about butterflies in the same way again. Thanks for sharing.
  19. Old Comment

My thoughts on being a sub ...

Wow my butterfly, this is such an amazing post! You shared sooo much, more than I already knew. Your thoughts and opinions on this subject are so appreciated, not only by me, but it looks like many others as well
    I just want you to know, reading this has made me decide to write my own blog. I feel some things about myself, my ideas and opinions should be shared as well.

Thanks again
  20. Old Comment

I agree with all 5 points you made! When I posted my ad I didn't even get a lot of responses. I don't know if I was just really to specific, or there are just so many ads that girls cant possibly read them all (which is the way I am leaning). Luckily for me the right girl took the time to read my ad and reply. I am glad you found someone who met all of your criteria and makes you happy! I am such a hopeless romantic and I love to see happy endings without being dragged to the chick flicks.
  21. Old Comment

I agree with absolutely everything you've written - this sounds so much like what runs through my head it's almost scary, but so very well said. I am so very glad you found a partner who really is just right for you, and you for him. One of the absolute best experiences in the world is knowing you please someone so incredibly much simply by being yourself, and the freedom and intimacy that is fostered by that is unparalleled. Wish you all the best!
    Posted 07-10-2014 at 04:38 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  22. Old Comment

Great post! I couldn't agree more, and congratulations on finding exactly what you want and need.
  23. Old Comment

Congratulations on finding one of the rare Doms who are able to fit everything you want and need. They are hard to find but we both got lucky!
  24. Old Comment

Awesome post! I'm glad you found each other and hope you have lots of fun together!
  25. Old Comment

Strong and scary feelings

Thank you everybody for reading and commenting on my blog. I am so happy to embark on this journey, and your words and shared experiences have really given me the hope and strength to know that although it is scary, it is a wonderful thing I have finally found.

Thanks again