Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

My first performance - Custom Edge

Wow this was an amazing post, I am so jealous of Popsy and CJ! So well done, asslvr must be so proud of you!
  2. Old Comment

Sweetie you did such an amazing job of this task, I am so happy and proud you got through it (and so enjoyably!) Your report is phenomenal as always
    Now for the next one... I'm sure CJ had something equally as fun planned for you!
  3. Old Comment

Wow, Butterfly, this is such a good report. Good for you, Popscorn is right you did an amazing job. It's interesting how certain situations (particularly involving our respective doms) seem to make us far more easily pleasured than usual.

I have never tried an inflatable plug, but I am definitely intrigued. I had an inflatable dildo (alas, it sprung a leak) and I loved it, so maybe someday...this might go on the wishlist too.

I hope we get to read more of your reports soon
    Posted 09-06-2014 at 03:24 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment

This was wonderful to be apart of , you did an amazing job being so nervous. I seemed you went from nervous to horny kind of quickly Your moans and noises you make were very nice, maybe next time you will get to listen to yourself.
  5. Old Comment

My First Punishment

I found that the worst part of a punishment is not the punishment itself but rather knowing I have disappointed Shadow.

I know what its like!
  6. Old Comment

My First Punishment

I know this was a very mild punishment, but it felt a lot more painful than that, being your first punishment. The fact that you mailed me the lines speaks volumes about how you feel. I'm very proud of you sweetie.
  7. Old Comment

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

I am actually the same, control for me clears my mind. I was having a very bad day this past Sunday and Sir just had my kneel, hands on my elbows behind my back, and listen to him talk. I didn't have to talk or reply except with a few "Yes Sir"'s here and there. I didn't have to think. It was incredible. Once that was over and I had calmed down enough to be able to have a session, we did. And it was incredible and I felt so much better aftwerwards.

This list of rules and tasks made me smile! It is really unique and I am happy that it made your week that much better.
  8. Old Comment

Glad you had so much fun (a few narrow scrapes, but good job!) and that this helped you deal with everything. There is nothing like being thoroughly dominated to completely block out the rest of the world.
    Posted 08-25-2014 at 10:32 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  9. Old Comment

This sounds so awesome! I always love wearing one of my plugs around during the day. It's a great subtle reminder of Almost. And totally awesome job with the ben wa balls. I really like how you guys have picked a special color and have rules based off of it.
  10. Old Comment

My Bracelet

Lovely post, I can relate to this completely. I myself have something similar. It does give that owned feeling but as you said it makes you feel proud and happy.

I am happy for you both that you Java found each other
  11. Old Comment

My Bracelet

I'm very happy you feel proud wearing your bracelet, and it reminds you that you belong to me... now I wonder what your co-workers would think of a rainbow loom collar???
  12. Old Comment

Erotic Writing - Sharing my first story

We should chat sometime and I will tell you!!
  13. Old Comment

Thank you Happy. You do? I would love to hear/read it.
  14. Old Comment

I really loved your story!!!! I couldn't put it down, and I can't wait to read what is next! I have a nonfiction story that is eerily similar too. *blushes*
  15. Old Comment

Thank you so much Sir. It took so much courage, but I like making you proud.
  16. Old Comment

Hotel: Cold and Hot

@Naughtylittlegirl and Kittenlyss - I think a bathtub or shower would both provide a similar sensation.

@Shadow - I never thought that I would like semi public tasks, but you are right, it does make me more sensitive and aware of everything. My face is always bright red, even if I know there is no way for anybody else to know.

@Laura - It wasn't too awful since the ice was already melting. The plug was a bit scary, but I actually felt better because I was in the water. I totally would have run away if squeeling if I had been wearing a vibrator and had to try and keep myself silent.
  17. Old Comment

A Little Sunday Game

I love love love ice.

@Naughtylittlegirl - I think Sir wants me to try one of the ice dildos that you so often enjoy playing with. I can't wait to feel what that feels like.

@ Drwarschauu - I think I found myself the sweetest Dom in the entire world. I can't help but smile when I am with him.
  18. Old Comment

Community

Thank you everybody. Due to recent personal circumstances, I am only going to be posting my blog for friends only to see (hopefully for a short time). If there is anybody who I missed who you know liked to read my posts, please let them know they can add me as a friend. I am not too scary and will accept most

@Kittenlyss - As long as people are enjoying my blog posts, I will continue to post them for everybody. Thank you for reading, and I love coming on and reading your comments and posts as well. You entertain me!

@Madl - I find that when I log on, I spend most of my time in the blog section, reading and commenting on other peoples blogs.

@Asslvr - I think it is more than a slight bias, but I thank you all the same. I have only been able to grow this much because of your love and support. You make me brave and strong and as close to fearless as I have ever been.

@Drwarschauu - First of all, you will have to tell me how to pronounce your name some day. (Asslvr and I refer to you and Dr.). Most importantly, thank you. I have been doing my best to reach out more and stop being intimidated.
  19. Old Comment

Sweetie, I am soooo proud of you for sharing your story. You know how much I love all of them, and I'm sure others here will love them as well.
  20. Old Comment

The unknown ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    I have experienced something similar with my Dom - I love the utter freedom and peace of being able to give him control, and he has earned my trust so thoroughly that it's almost effortless. He is the only one I trust to the extent where I can completely let go and just be his. So glad you've found that with asslvr
    Me too. It really is freeing to just give up that control. I still get butterflies when he tells me he has something planned, but they are more excited "what am I in for" butterflies, rather than anxious butterflies.
  21. Old Comment

My thoughts on being a sub ...

Thank you everybody.

@Naughtylittlegirl - I find that I have the same thought when I read your blog posts, the things that you write are almost as if they are taken write out of my head (although, I must say, you write them much more eloquently than I ever could).

@Subbiebrookie - I feel lucky everyday.

@Shadow - I know that for me, looking at the huge amount ads is very intimidating. There are so many of them, and a lot of them do end up blending together. I am glad that yours was able to stick out to Brookie because the two of you are perfect for each other.

@Asslvr - Thank you so much Sir. I am so happy I was able to inspire you to write your own blog. I love reading it, and I can't wait for your next post (hint hint).
  22. Old Comment

Best Orgasm of my Life

Looking back at this, it was still an incredibly wonderful orgasm, but I can't believe that we have had a few that have been even better than this.
  23. Old Comment

A Little Sunday Game

You did a great job with this game sweetie, I can't wat to play again as well also great report it was a pleasure to read.
    Updated 08-05-2014 at 04:47 AM by Mr. Devious
  24. Old Comment

Hotel: Cold and Hot

Wow that was wonderful and seems you liked wearing it in public as well which is always a plus!

I would have run a mile squeaking if a strange man had got into a hot tub with me like that!
  25. Old Comment

A Little Sunday Game

Aw, I loved how sweet your play is! All the smiling and caring... Yay for you two!