Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

Planning 6,000 posts celebration - Our PM dare party

I think we need to find a way to get Takaoyaki included a little bit more
  2. Old Comment

Business card - My rules of engagement

Don't mind if it's back and forth already
  3. Old Comment

Vulnerable

You will always be your harshest judge, and it can be tough to stand up to yourself! Congratulations on finding the courage to do it Sometimes I get very self-conscious about things like not wearing makeup very often (it itches), having messy hair (it thick), or just looking like a massive queer or dressing in anything besides pants and t's - but I don't think anyone has ever called me out on any of those.
  4. Old Comment

Business card - My rules of engagement

<3

"End with your own name"
    Sorry I forget this sometimes, too accustomed to hyper-casual text talk
  5. Old Comment

Posing

The queer-tier is the top-tier, Cass!!
    And heck yes on the sissy stuff, I'm trans but still love sissy play because well... it's FUN and it's HOT!!
  6. Old Comment

Changing my dream fantasies

Thanks for a very interesting look inside your thoughts, Cass! I truly agree with the last paragraph - a change in your desires and fantasies definitely signifies personal growth. And aftercare is just about the best thing ever. I've always enjoyed being treated to a rough fucking and a face-slapping session to the point of tears, then being cuddled and having my hair stroked afterwards.
  7. Old Comment

What makes my slaves

hi mistress i would love to be able to serve you
    i am honest and obedient
  8. Old Comment

Posing

Like, for me, getdare is the only place I can truly be myself. Where I can actively identify as solely female, as trans, without judgment. Outside of getdare, I publicly identify as pansexual, and genderfluid. This is because our wife comes from a homophobic familly, so whenever around them, or on Facebook, I'll tend to portray myself as male, even tho I'm trans, male to female.

In doing this, posing as male, I can keep our wife's familly from questioning our relationship. I find that much easier than trying to explain to them that love is emotional, mental. Not physical. And that sex is not required to love someone unconditionally. (Our wife is asexual)
    Posted 06-13-2018 at 10:13 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  9. Old Comment

Posing

I'd rather use the name vs "they" just because, in my rule oriented mind (I'd like to say my being anal, but on this site that can be taken differently!), "they" is plural and I'm referring to singular. Has a gender neutral singular term been generated? See, that's another issue that isn't necessarily cultural, but linguistical. We don't necessarily have the terms (or they are not well known) for gender neutral references all the time. Namely for the singular case.

But, linguistics can follow culture, so if culture starts to refer to things without gender then genderless (gender neutral) terms will evolve, right?

… Hope that make sense and I don't seem obstinate or anything.
  10. Old Comment

Posing

Cudos. Very thoughtful of you, Butterfly.
  11. Old Comment

Posing

I actually have been training myself to refer to anybody by "they" or the persons name, especially on getDare, unless it specifically says their gender on their profile. It is so hard to know by just a name or avatar whether somebody is female, male or identifies as something completely separate. So unless I know for sure, I try to be non specific.
  12. Old Comment

Posing

For now that she works fine. I am here as Cassandra in person.
    Actually, the gender I am transitioning into will be it.

Many thanks for being sensitive to this topic.

Love you all
  13. Old Comment

Posing

I must confess that I sometimes do not know how to refer to you: as she or he. I find myself using both forms and somehow I am assuming that this is what you want because you identify as both and neither.

But I feel you totally. It really must suck to keep explaining that there IS such a thing as non-binary and gender fluid.
  14. Old Comment

Cassandra's PM Pool

Hi shaun,

Please read. Send it via PM and have a valid PM dare list in a blog entry linked in your signature. You find a link to guides and proposal lists for PM dares in the head of my blog.

Cass
  15. Old Comment

Cassandra's PM Pool

Dare

Nude swimmers please
  16. Old Comment

Posing

Agreed that it is a historical problem with how people are raised. We grow up thinking binary. Yes, no. Male, female. On, off. Light, dark. By the time we are introduced to shades of gray, so much of the binary is ingrained into us already. Eventually, I think that we as a society will stress binary less and be more open to the shades. Sadly, it does not happen fast enough.

I have to say I am also guilty of thinking in binary out of habit. It's not any deliberate slight. There's also an under emphasis and education on all the various shades.

Heterosexual.
    Bisexual.
    Homosexual.
    Asexual.
    Pansexual.
    Transexual.

I'm sure there are others, as well. It does get a little confusing on the ones we do not encounter much. Again, in time, I think that this will be taught more and at earlier ages.
  17. Old Comment

Posing

Thanks very much. I assume that's the way it is meant though I only for some people for whom this is true. Don't feel too bad just because I am angry. We are talking. We are all sexist including me, and it's not even our fault. That's the way we grew up and I guess it even gets less and less with every new generation (based on looking at history).

Unfortunately, this bi-gender dismisses a small percentage who don't identify with it. Just saying (and educating), making one or the other "all others" or "men and others" or "women and others" may be better. Depends who you ask. Non-male-nor-female people are pretty diverse in my experience.

Making the difference is sexist. Not that you have to change it. It's like the different gendered dorms and toilets. Historical burden. If you acknowledge that there are around 10% homosexual people, then the reason to not be peaked or sexually aproached becomes invalid if it's just about that instead of consent and manners, doesn't it?

But I'd like to challenge making this difference anyway. What difference does it make to you (or other persons, or us in general)? Just asking to put it on the table.
    Heterosexual doesn't mean you are attracted by any member of the opposite sex. But I admit, we all have our preferences so I guess that it's more of a filter against what you definitely don't want (like the same sex in this example).
    Frankly, I see sexism on the same level as racism though it's probably more socially accepted. If I'd write "black people can ...", would that be similar? And I am saying this having a curious-preference on that.

Many many thanks for the comment, Butterfly. I have to admit talking about sexism makes me less angry and more acceptent to how we are and which preferences we have.
  18. Old Comment

Token PM dares

I think that too. Will make use of it!
  19. Old Comment

Posing

Maybe I go about it the wrong way, but if I write something like "Females can add x and males can add x", then I am leaving it up to the person who is responding to choose how they identify. If you have a penis, yet you choose to identify as a female, please feel free to follow the rule as a female. However, if you go around identifying as male and then all of a sudden choose to participate as a female for this one post so that you can follow the female rule, I will not be happy.

I don't think I have the right to define what a female is. I will leave that up to others.
  20. Old Comment

Token PM dares

Thank you. It was a brilliant idea of yours.
  21. Old Comment

Token PM dares

-.-

You're welcome.
  22. Old Comment

Vulnerable

Kudos to you for stepping outside of your comfort zone!!!
  23. Old Comment

Two plus: Fantastic PM dares for two or more partners

I hope some of them will make it on Sam's and Matt's list...
  24. Old Comment

Coming out

Thank you. Being Trans on getDare seems easier for me than in the real world. I haven't had a Coming out anywhere else yet and don't know if I will.
    Updated 04-24-2018 at 03:56 AM by CSasha
  25. Old Comment

Coming out

I feel you. Being Trans on Getdare is tough. I don't get as much "attention" as you do, but that doesn't mean I don't have to deal with idiots. Sometimes it just hard to enjoy sexual pleasure when you always feel like you're sombody's target.