Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

Me and my ... head hair

When I was little my hair was blonde. Now it is brown. I would also have it black if I could. Yes, down to my ass would be great.
  2. Old Comment

Me and my ... head hair

What color is it?

Would you grow it even longer? Up to your ass?
  3. Old Comment

Me and my ... head hair

Many thanks, joansky.
  4. Old Comment

Me and my ... head hair

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra
    I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with stereotypical small town people remarks. But I got passed it. Funny thing is, when I was visiting my mother in Berlin, the biggest German city, where nobody cares the least about diverse people and looks, she made a remark about a boy's long hair. She asked him if he was a boy or a girl. And when he replied "boy", she said "what a pity that noone sees that". How embarrassing. Well, it's my mother, who I love, and I won't tell you about the many other predjudices she has. I can't pick up all fights every time.

She also remarked about the bad endings of my hair. I knew she was right about that. So I let her cut my hair. It's now only a bit longer than down to my shoulders. No bad hair anymore but I notice now how dear my long head hair is to me. Now that it's at least a foot shorter. My precious hair.

I love my long hair. It makes me prettier, more unique, and even shows some of my personality via its curls. When I had my sex dates as a sissy it even impressed my bulls. I was so proud.
    Secondly, as a side note, I believe my head hair also stands for or even gives me power. Magic. I am magician. Not via tricks and deception but real magic. I just haven't learned the trade yet.

My mother reminded me that I have to care for my long hair, to make it look beautiful instead of shady. She is right. When I grew up I didn't care for my body and beauty any bit. Now that I increasingly do, I learn to appreciate all the time and effort it takes, and practise. Beauty takes time, and some pain. I am a practical person but that's something opposite to beauty, at least most of the time.

I want to look sexy and fuckable. My long hair is a significant part of that. And I love being pulled by my hair during sex (at least I think and remember so). Though I also still want to have the time for the things I want to do. And be powerful and independent.

I love my long head hair. Unfortunately, while coming to age, I now need to care even more for it then ever to keep it, help it to grow strong, long and beautiful, and regain some lost area on my head.
    My Mom passed away last year during her birthday. She was too young... I miss her.

I'm glad you still have yours and she cares about you.

Magic hair like Samson and Delilah? Be careful.

Thank you for sharing and for your openness.

Growing up, care then and now, wanting to look sexy and fuckable, time, self-mastery, and what happens to everyone ~ age.

It's not easy to share fear and worries with others. That shows strength.

I'm sure you'll be dignified.

Be well.
    Updated 07-08-2018 at 10:02 AM by Joan Sky
  5. Old Comment

A little love ... to marketing

Thanks for the compliments, jenni.

Yes, it's about everybody, not just myself. That's why I give the hint to market your stuff at least a bit, no matter what you create. I love variety. We all benefit from each others creation. And it provides me more to steal from.

But seriously, there are thousand different ice creams because people have different tastes. I know I create special kind of stuff for special people. I am usually into creating the more complexed, intrigued, a bit mean stuff. So I appreciate others creating other stuff (or the same and we can exchange).
  6. Old Comment

A little love ... to marketing

Great post You make the BEST stuff, Cass!!
    I don't think you should feel bad about spreading the word, because you are AMAZINGLY creative and should be proud of everything you produce <3 Even though your creations all seem to show off how much of a nasty slut you are

I really appreciate that you see the value in caring about the work that others produce, and not just about your own. Community and enjoying the work of your peers is so important for an artist!
  7. Old Comment

He/She? Sorry for the confusion - About transition

Cass, I love reading your thoughts and observations on gender. Fantastic post

The only thing I really have to reply to this with is in regards to "passing." I don't give a heck or a hoot about passing anymore, and sometimes I even go out of my way to look super queer. I love when people ask me about my gender, because I think it's a great conversation to have. I enjoy that I might be able to introduce people to new ideas/thoughts/opinions, and that they might be able to make me think or reconsider my own values as well!

Keep these posts coming ^-^
  8. Old Comment

A bit about chastity

Wouldn't it be worth a try, my Lord of the worms?
  9. Old Comment

A bit about chastity

I have one of those cages but it isn't very good and I can easily pull myself out of it.

You are right that the brain is the biggest sex organ and the idea of actually having something that would be secure and having my Misses own the key excites me very much. I want them to truly own my penis.

But then... I think wearing it for long times would just make me bored, not horny.
  10. Old Comment

A bit about chastity

What a lucky guy - i'm sure you two will figure something out to make it a great experience for both involved
  11. Old Comment

A bit about chastity

Excellent! Thank you very much.
  12. Old Comment

Excuse me, excuse yourself

gD isn't a life commitment, after all. Gotta take care of real life stuff first, which includes your own mental and emotional health. ^.^

Let's all have a chocolate shake or (insert item of your choice) and have a good time.
  13. Old Comment

Planning 6,000 posts celebration - Our PM dare party

Hey guys, sorry to be a party pooper, but would you mind please doing the negotiating in a thread or in private so that it does not clog up the blog comments section.

Thank you xo
  14. Old Comment

Hmm, I am not a huge fan of spanking myself. jenni, what do you think about thumb sucking?
  15. Old Comment

How about some SPANKS for you? And Jenni could suck on her thumb instead of a dildo for some change, since she likes "Littlespace"? ^^
  16. Old Comment

Added you to plugged. Yes, I like the EDGE one for you. Are you alright with it?

I don't need a specific keyword so far. Same for 420jenni I think I have enough to do. But I am open for proposals.
  17. Old Comment

You can add me to those other keywords too - those relating to deepthroats ... also i do have a plug so ...

How about a unique keyword for you and Jenni? Kinda like the edge one for me?
  18. Old Comment

Added Takaoyaki to also do anal thrusts with one of her dildos, and changing the sniffing minutes related to the deepthroats instead.

Please help me find and flaws and propose changes on keywords or new keywords.
  19. Old Comment

Even better than. That clearly compensates for the deepthroats you are going to miss.
    Updated 06-22-2018 at 03:16 PM by CSasha
  20. Old Comment

I'm not really an anal beginner ... it's just that it doesn't arouse me as much as gobbling down dicks or getting your rear stuffed does for you
  21. Old Comment

And I thought you would counter that friendly provokation by blaming us to be "cock-suckers" ... which we are.

I think we get you plenty with adding you on the anal thrusts, especially since you are a beginner.
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 420jenni View Comment
    That's exactly what I'm saying, you sock-sniffer!
    Funny how you call me a sock-sniffer when you got " Smelly, Messy, Gross" in your own full likes
  23. Old Comment

Going to add Takaoyaki to the anal thrusts with a glass dildo as proposed.

And we can see about the keywords again.
  24. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Takaoyaki View Comment
    Are you saying this is too easy for me? =P
    Spoiler:
    ... actually my first thought about this was the same :o
    That's exactly what I'm saying, you sock-sniffer!
  25. Old Comment

Are you saying this is too easy for me? =P
    Spoiler:
    ... actually my first thought about this was the same :o