Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Interrogation: Scene 3

The interogation was a lot of fun! I love to see my little Butterfly squirm and I got lots of that
    You did amazing sweetie, you held out a lot longer than I thought you would! I'm so very proud of you♡
  2. Old Comment

This is wonderful. I would love to try a similar game some day.
  3. Old Comment

I just finished reading all three parts, you did amazing, be very very proud of yourself!! <3
  4. Old Comment

Hehe, Asslvr sounds like both a good cop and bad cop! You need to interrogate him next time! Let's see how long he lasts!
  5. Old Comment

Interrogation: Scene 2

Really interesting to read how you both deal with bluffing! Loving this series and very much looking forward to the conclusion. Anal hooks are yum... Again, well done to the both of you.
  6. Old Comment

I love these. Can't wait for the final installment Sounds like you've been having lots of fun!
  7. Old Comment

These are so AMAZING! Thank you for sharing; I can't wait to read part 3.
  8. Old Comment

Well I for one am NOT impressed. He better do better in round three or I guessed wrong. You are an evil little girl holding out so long. Harrumph.
  9. Old Comment

That. Was one of the most incredible reports I have ever read. I love your face. And you are awesome. Bravo! asslvr is horribly evil, and I kind of hope Wardell doesn't read this now and get any ideas...
    Posted 08-04-2015 at 11:44 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment

amazing, loved reading every word of that, sounds like a perfect interrogation so far cant wait for part 3
  11. Old Comment

Wow, what an amazing scene. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You two are amazing
  12. Old Comment

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

@Strawdog - Exactly, D/s for us isn't something that is just in the bedroom, it is a part of who we are. And more than that, we are both kinky and fun people and what else breaks up the monotonous days of grown up life than having fun and being kinky. I am so glad I found somebody who enjoys it as much as I do.

@Asslvr - *Near death! Don't forget we don't actually want me to die mister. Our games would be far less fun if I was really dead :P
  13. Old Comment

Asking for help - My new rules

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Our new life, although filled with love, happiness and fun, has had some challanges. I personally am happier than I ever have been. That is all thanks to you my sweet Butterfly.
    You know I will always try my hardest to give you what you need. I know we can work through anything and our love will endure the test of time.
    I am loving the rules too, even though a couple are hard, a couple are blushy, I think they are a nice balance.
    You also know how much it hurts me when we have to deal with "consequences" but I am always so proud of you when you get through it.
    You are amazing sweetie... I love you♡
    I love you too. So much! It has been difficult for me, but I want you to know that I am so thankful and grateful for everything you have done and been for me during this transition, and over the past year. You have been my rock. and I don't feel like I have told you how much I appreciate that.

Please know that the struggles I am dealing with right now, are not your fault. This would have happened no matter where I would have moved to or with who. It is just the culmination of everything and it is all a little bit overwhelming, but I know we can get through it.
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    I know it's been said, but I agree, moving is hard! And it's okay for you to have a rough time with everything - I am glad you are finding good ways to work through it

And I love that you posted your rules, thank you! I've been kind of fascinated with rules lately, still a bit too chicken to post mine, but I loved reading yours. Isn't it wonderful how the ones that induce the most blushing and embarrassment, that feel the hardest to do, are the best ones?

(And I like the word 'discipline' instead of 'punishment' - and 'consequence' is good too - because it isn't just about a looming threat or fear of disappointing someone, but about learning and growing and rewards for things done well.)
    It really is hard. So much harder than expected, but there are so many good things about moving and I have to start reminding myself about those too.

When you are ready, we would love to read yours. I have never really wanted to share a set of rules of mine before (and with Asslvr we have changed them so many times that they are constantly outdated anyways), but these ones mean so much more to me right now, that I thought I would share them.

The thought of disappointing Asslvr is enough of a punishment for me, but I know that every time I forget a rule or don't do it the right way, it doesn't necessarily disappoint him, it just means I have to try harder and do better next time. The only time we use punishment is if I deliberately don't do something, which almost never happens. I would much rather focus on consequences to help motivate me to remember and do my best, and rewards for completing things.
  15. Old Comment

Interrogation: Scene 1

I was so looking forward to reading about this, and have that big, ol', stupid grin back on my face. Thank you.

No need to feel bummed about 17 minutes; time has a funny way of distorting itself and probably felt a WHOLE lot longer. The fact you did it at all is something beautiful and to be proud of, and it isn't even the end! Well done to the both of ye.

Declaring that was the heaviest treatment was a bold move; I'll be very interested to read how that effected things.
  16. Old Comment

This type of thing really does it for me. That sort of... encouragement... fun stuff
  17. Old Comment

Wow, this sounds fantastic. I would love to do a scene like this (and not just because it'd be an interesting experiment to see whether my stubbornness could carry me very far). I love that you two are close enough that you can do things like this, which are relatively extreme - kudos to you for lasting as long as you did this round, he was a bit mean! Excited for your next one
    Posted 08-03-2015 at 02:12 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  18. Old Comment

Well this is only the first of 3 scenes. I only gave up 1 number. Stay tuned for the next 2 and to find out how long I lasted in total.
  19. Old Comment

I am a little sad that you didn't make it to the 3 hour mark but well done for getting as far as you did
  20. Old Comment

Don't get too excited yet! I am a very tough cookie!

21. Old Comment

Makes me very glad I chose an hour when I placed my bet. Good going.
  22. Old Comment

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Our little bets and games are so much more fun now that you're here this was an amazingly fun night and I am looking forward to soooo many more! I also can't wait for more death by orgasms
  23. Old Comment

Our new life, although filled with love, happiness and fun, has had some challanges. I personally am happier than I ever have been. That is all thanks to you my sweet Butterfly.
    You know I will always try my hardest to give you what you need. I know we can work through anything and our love will endure the test of time.
    I am loving the rules too, even though a couple are hard, a couple are blushy, I think they are a nice balance.
    You also know how much it hurts me when we have to deal with "consequences" but I am always so proud of you when you get through it.
    You are amazing sweetie... I love you♡
  24. Old Comment

I know it's been said, but I agree, moving is hard! And it's okay for you to have a rough time with everything - I am glad you are finding good ways to work through it

And I love that you posted your rules, thank you! I've been kind of fascinated with rules lately, still a bit too chicken to post mine, but I loved reading yours. Isn't it wonderful how the ones that induce the most blushing and embarrassment, that feel the hardest to do, are the best ones?

(And I like the word 'discipline' instead of 'punishment' - and 'consequence' is good too - because it isn't just about a looming threat or fear of disappointing someone, but about learning and growing and rewards for things done well.)
    Posted 07-31-2015 at 02:25 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  25. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by madl View Comment
    These rules are great. I love seeing how your relationship is evolving and how you're using D/s to improve yourselves.

Moving is incredibly stressful and incredibly lonely. Don't judge yourself harshly for that.

And arguments are also perfectly normal. The secret to happily ever after is not "never argue" but rather "forgive and forget".
    It really is crazy for me to look back and see how much I have evolved and grown over the past year. I know instill have my ups and downs but the transformation is amazing. And my attitude about somethings has completely changed as well.

I think the loneliness is the worst part for me right now. Even though I have asslvr, I miss my family and best friend. I miss their hugs and being together face to face instead of through a screen.

Asslvr used to always tell me he isn't a fighter. He doesn't like to argue and neither do I. But it's important. Because if you aren't arguing than it means you aren'i communicating.