Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

I may not know you that well, but from what contact I have had and from reading your posts and blogs, I can't see how anyone could say you are selfish! The people who say it obviously don't have a clue about you.
  2. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

You're not selfish. You can't let others tell you what's best for you they only know themselves not you. Only you know what's best for you. Whether moving away was to get away from something toxic or just to give it a try on your own with your best friend, only You know what's best...
  3. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

Miss.
    Please.
    Please don't let yourself get worked up by these assholes. It says everything about them and nothing about you.
    You should be proud of who you are and do what makes you feel good.
    Of course you should move to be with the love of your life.
    Of course you have to take care of yourself.
    It's great to take care of others too. And I know I speak from experience that you do.
    But you should never let that get in the way of your own well being.
    Yes, ultimately, you should come first.
    Some may call that selfish.
    I just call it maturity and common sense.

You are a great person Miss. Don't let anybody let you think otherwise. Just shrug and move on. Their loss, not yours.
  4. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

People that mistake self-care for being selfish are not worth the emotional turmoil that their words cause you.
  5. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

Be selfish and ignore them. !! Everyone is selfish sometimes, otherwise we would lose ourselves. Your second correspondent was quite selfish, reminds me of a "dom" I had a brief exchange with last night who just made assumptions and was judgemental and close-minded all in 50-60 words! Be yourself - that's the person we all love around here.
  6. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

Ok,.. your selfish by getting all the selfishness of the world.
    Thats not fair.
    Everybody should have his fair share of selfishness and since your so vigorously grabbing all selfishness of the world there is nothing left for others.

Please stop setting up a matchmaking service that is only there to spread your selfish pride.
    Please don't do any butterfly project since you do that only to selfishly expect an overload of help without ever thinking about others.
    Also, please get rid of your pet since its clear you only want to dominate him for your own selfish pleasure.
    And you better stop commenting on blogs since they never support the OP but are just a selfish rant.
    Marriage i guess is only planned to serve your selfish mind. Poor assvlr who is captured by your selfish tentacles.
    Even your friendlist i guess is a selfish attempt to showoff.

Oh, and ignore that GM and miss, they are just dorks
    Updated 01-23-2017 at 08:07 AM by sir sam
  7. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

Be selfish. The problem the world has is that they have labelled selfish as a bad word. What they mean byt it is "You are doing something that will make you happy rather than sacrificing that happiness for me."

Well, sorry amigo, that isn't going to happen. Why should it? Unless you are in a very privelidged position, my happiness, that of my family and the people I love will ALWAYS be a priority.

Redefine selfish. Selfish is simply a matter of getting your priorities straight.
  8. Old Comment

I am selfish ....

Quote:
    How do I have a stick up my butt? I am the sweetest, most down to earth person you will ever meet, if you don't piss me off.
    I believe this to be true, and you shouldnt let people tell you otherwise. You are great, and those two people sound like selfish asses, for mentally burdening someone because they arent getting their way.
  9. Old Comment

The Butterfly Project

Butterfly, this is utterly beautiful and amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this, and for the love and support you offer. You're lovely <3
    Posted 01-23-2017 at 03:26 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment

The Butterfly Project

The butterfly project is really beautiful. I hope anyone who can benefit from it will take advantage of this method.
  11. Old Comment

The Butterfly Project

Plain awesomeness. Thanks for sharing.
  12. Old Comment
    Posted 01-18-2017 at 07:54 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  13. Old Comment

Adventures of Butterfly & Jaro: An Update!

Yay! Exploring is lots of fun
  14. Old Comment

Awesome. The steps in relationship development are always unique but reading this makes me jealous of both of you, both for having each other and for working forward so smoothly.
  15. Old Comment

Thanks for sharing.
    You know i love both of you.

It's fun to see you develop some sadistic side .
    But i am not worrying for jaro. I know he is in good hands. I'm happy for jaro.
    @jaro: i know you were real curious. It's really nice to follow your adventures and explorations
  16. Old Comment

Thank you Miss for these amazing two months. I have learned so much from you during this time. Even though I still have doubts sometimes, I'm already way more confident about things. And most of all, you've made me realise how great it feels to submit to someone.

I too am looking forward to the future. What goals I'll reach. What new things I'll do. What limits I'll push. But most of all: how happy I can make you.

But it really is your ass Miss, not mine.
  17. Old Comment

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I compromised and told Asslvr that he would only get spankings if he called himself old. As long as he behaves, he won't get any.
    What a good idea!
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    40 is not old. 40 is just starting!
    Believe me its true!
    Happy Birthday!
  19. Old Comment

Have a great day together you two. And (don't ) behave ;-)
  20. Old Comment

I compromised and told Asslvr that he would only get spankings if he called himself old. As long as he behaves, he won't get any.
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Your girl is fantastic!
    She was hunting all of us to get to 40 greetings.
    Yes indeed! I almost got away, but then her dogs got a whiff of me (sorry - beans for lunch) and she got me with a tranquillizer dart in the Hundred Acre Wood (or "ass" as we also call it).

Have you seen that film - what was it called? Misery.

Ha ha. Only joking. We are all volunteers.
  22. Old Comment

Make it a great day!
    Your girl is fantastic!
    She was hunting all of us to get to 40 greetings.
    Dont forget to do lot of cuddling.
  23. Old Comment

Thank you so much everyone! You have all put a big happy smile on my face
    Updated 01-12-2017 at 07:28 AM by Mr. Devious
  24. Old Comment

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

I was thrilled when I read this yesterday, and still am. If I were looking for something lasting instead of occasional play, and/or being given a hard time, I would be all over this program. To have a guide, a third party view, would be fabulous. And that brings in a bit of different experience as well. Great ideas when a Butterfly flaps her wings!!
  25. Old Comment

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

What an excellent idea Miss! You will get a lot of responses to this, I'm sure.