Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Adventures of Butterfly & Jaro: An Update!

Posted 01-16-2017 at 11:35 AM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:02 PM by Butterfly

I can't believe that yesterday marked two months since Jaro and I started a D/s relationship. At first I was shocked to think that it has already been two months. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed, but when I started to reflect on everything we have done, it is surprising that it has ONLY been 2 months!

I first contacted Jaro because I saw that he was interested in exploring his submissive side. He had a list of curiosities that worked well with my likes and interests and so I reached out offering some help and guidance. After chatting for awhile, we decided to give things a try.

The first week was a bit rocky. Jaro got easily discouraged because he continuously ruined, and when he ruined his horniness level went way down. He wanted to be constantly horny for me, and it just didn't make sense.

We had a long discussion about how this was new, and we were both adjusting. We also need to discuss expectations. It is one thing to have a fantasy of being constantly horny and desperate, but the reality is that it is not as easily sustained. Even if you are denied for months, a bad day, bad news, a drop in your mood, a traumatic event ... all of these things are going to lower your horniness level. Being horny is more than a physical thing. AND putting pressure on yourself to live up to the standard in your head, doesn't help either.

Things went a lot smoother after this.

We got to explore a lot of things in a short time: body writing, pee control, long term plug wear, body shaving, messy and lots more!

One of my favorite things to explore was bondage. I liked having Jaro in a frog tie, cock and ball ties, and wrist and ankle ties.

We have also done an edge bank, where Jaro had to complete 200 edges, or earn reductions in order to have a chance to cum again. When Jaro first saw it, he thought it was going to be a piece of cake, but instead he got a serving of humble pie. He soon realized it was going to be a little tougher than it appeared. Even though he ruined quite a bit during this time, I was very proud of him for completing the edge bank in less than 2 weeks.

Although I usually consider myself pretty nice and caring, I have really been exploring my sadistic side. I love making Jaro wait when he has to pee; Giving him a task he has to complete before he is allowed, or just saying "No!" Using toothpaste and ginger root (figging) has also been a highlight. I love knowing that he is tingling and burning, and at my mercy.

My all time favorite (and torturous) task was a recent predicament where Jaro was sitting on the toilet with his suction cup dildo in his ass. It is long enough that when he sits completely, it becomes painful very quickly. However, if he wanted to lift himself off, his nipples would take a beating because his nipples clamps were tied to his toes. And of course, anywhere in between just makes his legs burn.

Just imagining my pet struggling with the decision, having to choose between 3 different types of pain, was lovely. At first, he was allowed to stroke and edge for me. The hornier he got, the easier it was to deal with the pain and then I was kind enough to give him an amazing orgasm. However, I wasn't done. He then had to wait in his predicament for another 15 minutes before I allowed him release.

I know for me, continuing play after such an intense orgasm is brutal. I am ready to die and there is no way I can even keep a toy in my ass, so to know that my pet was sitting there, struggling for me, knowing that he was not getting ANY pleasure from the task, was a beautiful thing.

I am very happy with the ways things have gone. And even if Jaro does have moments where he doubts his ability and skills, I really believe he is a great sub.

We have set a lot of new goals for this year and I have no doubt that Jaro is going to be able to accomplish them. He has already grown and accomplished so much in our short time together. So much commitment and dedication and patience!

Thank you Jaro for a wonderful two months, and I can't wait to see where we are at in another 2 months.
Views 622 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you Miss for these amazing two months. I have learned so much from you during this time. Even though I still have doubts sometimes, I'm already way more confident about things. And most of all, you've made me realise how great it feels to submit to someone.

I too am looking forward to the future. What goals I'll reach. What new things I'll do. What limits I'll push. But most of all: how happy I can make you.

But it really is your ass Miss, not mine.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing.
    You know i love both of you.

It's fun to see you develop some sadistic side .
    But i am not worrying for jaro. I know he is in good hands. I'm happy for jaro.
    @jaro: i know you were real curious. It's really nice to follow your adventures and explorations
  3. Old Comment
    Awesome. The steps in relationship development are always unique but reading this makes me jealous of both of you, both for having each other and for working forward so smoothly.
  4. Old Comment
    Yay! Exploring is lots of fun