Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hampers' Box of Juke

You're sitting in a dingy bar. You drain the dregs of the last alcoholic beverage you can afford for the night. You've got one shiny coin left. You look around for something to spend it on. There's a charity jar at the end of the bar, which you reach out for. But just beyond it you see a big flashing jukebox. You walk over and slot your coin in. Not sure what to choose, you hit RANDOM.
The discs whirr into place, and it comes up...
Rate this Entry

Round Midnight - Thelonious Monk

Posted 04-23-2008 at 07:23 AM by Hampers
Updated 10-28-2008 at 09:33 PM by Hampers

Right. From now on all of my blog posts (yes, there are so many of them) will have song names for titles. Golly, I'm so clever.

Now, it's quarter past midnight here in the run-down shack we call Sydney, and no, it's not that I don't care about school, I'm on holidays. (But, as I'm in my last year I have to spend some ridiculous amount of time [like, 3 hrs a day] ignoring the Xbox 360 my brother's rented and get down to do some work. School work).

So, it's midnight. I'm finding it hard to sleep of late because I'm so excited about the fact that I've got gigs and things coming up. Let me detail how busy I am over the next couple of days, not including school work.

Thursday - Driving Lesson.
-Meet a guy in the city about starting a punk/ska/ragga band
-Go straight from there to see a comedy gig for free.

Friday - Perform comedy in a pub

Saturday - Work for six hours

Sunday - Go to an Eels concert.

Monday - SCHOOL STARTS. BITCH.

Wednesday - Acting workshop

Friday-Saturday - Travel interstate to go see a comedy gig.

Plus I have all this work to do for school, I have an assessment coming up and this paragraph's going to be really boring. So... Boobs.

But the point is. It's now twenty past midnight, and I'm surprised if you're still reading this. Don't you have better things to do? I don't.
It's twenty-one past midnight now, and all I've been doing for the past 45 minutes is constantly refreshing the Unread Posts screen to see if anyone's posted anything. You can join me doing it if you want, we'll have a party.
I'll bring the streamers and the cake.
You bring the life.
Posted in
Views 1196 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm still going...
  2. Old Comment
    You should check out my Myspace blog entries. I have -WAY- too many, half of them too deep. I was going to post'em on here, but thought twice. But I like your idea of the music name....Thingy.