Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Part #7 Relationship

Posted 08-22-2014 at 12:56 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is nice in how I am starting to get regular readers to my blog. I would like to say thank you for showing a interested in how I am going about in finding that special slave. I feel that you must really make that effort in order to share what you are like and your personality which is very Important. You must paint that true picture of how you are as a person. You can't be in a hurry or rush to find a slave or a master. You must list those special qualities that you want and are looking for. Some would disagree with my thoughts on this manner. But you must be positive with every aspect in how I am looking for that wonderful slave.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 670 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think you should make an ad. You will probably have a higher success rate and it wont be splitted like this.
    Updated 08-22-2014 at 02:24 PM by SweetTeen (Da new content. Much cool. wow)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Comment
    Just quoting Mini here..
    "You would do better making an ad in the "Slave/Master" area. You can put information on yourself and what you are looking for. "
    Or you could try something different and produce interesting content. I think this is cool.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Comment
    Or you could try something different and produce interesting content. I think this is cool.
    I have commented that on two of his blog post and he completely ignored it both times.
    Posted 08-22-2014 at 02:53 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by minimarshmellow View Comment
    I have commented that on two of his blog post and he completely ignored it both times.
    Maybe he's afraid of sweet things