Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

why does frosty suck???

Posted 01-23-2015 at 01:37 PM by owneed (Creepness)

*Note: everyone knows that I can be sweet and stuff, but the person we are dealing with here is kinda like "ewwww emotions" so that's what they get...

okay seriously why does Frosty suck...?? first of all cause she likes eminem... and she got me to like Eminem as well, what kind a girl is she to like someone *who says stuff like "getting girl's asses more than the toilet seat gets" I remember she used to turture me when I was subbing to her to listen to eminum, she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trapped whore by Thysar /report

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:47 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
I try to write this part by part. I really didn't read the next chapter before finishing - and I love that!

In the evening I edged 8 times. That will bring me to the second next big city. It was hard to sleep with a crazy dare ahead - while still not knowing the dare.
In the morning I woke up before the alarm rang. I showered, dressed in black high heels, a black tight skirt (ends above the knees), black panties and bra, a loose white top and a leather jacket. I was wearing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

Why White_guy is cool

Posted 01-12-2016 at 08:48 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

He's not.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Random Reviews (Kinky toys and non kinky toys.)

Posted 04-26-2017 at 06:51 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-26-2017 at 06:58 AM by IceMaiden

This review is for the "Share the burden" thread, Sain's task of reviewing something recently bought, read or watched.

*Will add other reviews to this post so I'm not spamming the blog section.

My first review is of Silicone Mouth Ball Gag Breast with Nipple Clamps, that AM recently bought for me as part of my birthday present. (I'm still sore he thinks anything with gags or clamps is a good gift for me!)

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Use and Importance of Titles In D/s

Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-28-2018 at 03:08 PM by IceMaiden

AM wanted me to write an essay about this and this was the end result:

Most people in the kink community use titles with their partner, usually the title is decided upon by both parties and may change or alternate over time as their relationship progresses. Some wanna be doms or high and mighty doms assume that all submissives should address them and anyone else who identifies as dominant in such a way but they are usually laughed at and ignored by the majority of experienced BDSM
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My view on punishments

Posted 04-15-2019 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-15-2019 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly

I am pretty sure that I have blogged about a similar topic in the past, but talking to a friend recently, I had a few points come up that I thought I wanted to get written out to share with others.

Punishment vs. Funishment
First of all, I want to state that I take punishments very seriously, both as a Domme and a sub. I know that a lot of people like, what I call, funishments. This is the fantasy of being "punished" or in trouble and being subjected to something like
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tasks and rules from holiday thread

Posted 08-12-2019 at 10:27 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 08-14-2019 at 08:22 AM by Matt:

A list of all the accepted tasks and rules given in mine and Sam's holiday thread. excluding keywords, see other blog)

If I've missed any, please let me know!

===============================

I think Matt should be naked when at the house unless a task requires clothes.

Anytime Matt wants to pee while at the house, he has to strip (if not already naked) put his collar and leash on, hold the end of leash in his mouth, get on his hands and knees and...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized