Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Power outlets

Posted 10-10-2010 at 06:23 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Tags cute, stuff

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/image...8534222-14.jpg

They can be cute too.

<3
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was going to write a blog....

Posted 10-12-2011 at 09:15 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

....but I could not form a coherent thought that made sense to me.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of... 5

Posted 06-20-2013 at 11:55 AM by DeBael

Today I'll be Louise. She's a real partyanimal, so that cried for additional rules: I had to get 6 instead of 3 "loser must" wins today and afer every PM I send or recieve or post I make I had to drink a shot.
Furthermore I had to give my sister the remote of my remote controlled vib. She abused it alot.

I got dressed in normal panties and a bra with cup sizes a bit too big which I had to fill. Louise is big breasted and I'm buildt like a 14yo boy. I then put on black...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1000 Edge Challenge

Posted 07-08-2013 at 06:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2013 at 06:04 PM by Rose_Angel

About a year ago, my best friend from gD, Frosty, who isn't very active on here anymore, had a 1000 edge challenge. She joked and told me to do one. I said no, but decided to do a 500 edge challenge.

The difference then, is that the person who I called Master at the time, in real life, knew I was doing a 500 edge challenge, but still ordered me to cum occasionally, and didn't know at first that I was going to Dravot on gD to get challenges for each of the hundred.

My previous...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

My views on submission over time Three?

Posted 09-14-2014 at 08:08 PM by Rose_Angel

I have a feeling this might be done several times, but I think it's an excellent blog topic!

I'm going to first explain (or try to explain) my views of submission from when I was a young kid. Obviously, I didn't know what 'submission' was... I just knew I liked to follow the orders of people. I gave control to a male in second grade, and told him he was allowed to 'ground me' if I didn't obey him. I remember when he pretended to arrest me, and I gladly put my hands behind my back,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 3 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:21 AM by AnalGirl1

My "guy" (I called him Ben) followed me out. He laughed, I was embarassed, first, but I was so drunk, I laughed, too. We talked, he asked me if I have to stop now.
I thought about it. I was so exhausted, but there were still ... so many (fuck!!!) cards left. We walked around and he just asked strangers. The first one rejected a kiss and I was allowed to lower the vib level
Then I had to dance for someone - on a empty street for a 9.
I don't know the correct order now,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New begining

Posted 01-08-2015 at 06:43 AM by owneed (Creepness)
Updated 01-08-2015 at 10:54 AM by owneed

Well, as all of you guys already know, I took a plane out of Gd in a very shitty way, and in a very shitty situation, I had an experience that I hope that no one pass through it, I have seen close people to me suffering sever pain tell they died, then seeing that in a mother, its worst experience ever, and its not over yet, but its way more better now...

Now, when I left gD two months ago, I was mind set that I wont be back at all, and that I need only to focus on one thing...
Posted in Uncategorized