Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 3 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:21 AM by AnalGirl1

My "guy" (I called him Ben) followed me out. He laughed, I was embarassed, first, but I was so drunk, I laughed, too. We talked, he asked me if I have to stop now.
I thought about it. I was so exhausted, but there were still ... so many (fuck!!!) cards left. We walked around and he just asked strangers. The first one rejected a kiss and I was allowed to lower the vib level
Then I had to dance for someone - on a empty street for a 9.
I don't know the correct order now, but I :
got slapped and touched (tits, ass, thights all over the dress - boring ^^)
flashed my boobs to someone and went with him into some bushes in a little park. He fucked me there, leaning against a tree. I had to ASK him to fuck my ass... but he came fast and I didn't
A dance for increasing the level, and I came while walking to the next ... i don't know I just followed him... I slowly fell down to the ground (walkway, about one car every 10 seconds), twitching, i got little cramps in my thights and feet (heels) but it wasn't bad. He watched me, I told him what happened, we went on.

I felt like a whore (even more than when I got money for it) because it was just one after the other. And I told him (not that i got money before).
At the end of the day he showed me 40€ and said, after I told him, he told some people they would only get me, if they would pay 20€. ... O M G.
In that moment, I didn't even had the idea to ask for the (...my) money.

The next two guys pulled a spade number and diamond queen, I got slapped while both laughed and then started dancing for him and touching. We were in a park and I pulled up my dress while dancing. I started caressing my thights, my naked tits and then slipped two fingers inside me. I masturbated while dancing. And this took a while! I just came from the vibe. I masturbated at least for 5 minutes until I finally came ... while all three were watching me. I was so drunk, I didn't care.
We passed a clock. It was already 2 am!
I kissed one and let his friend smack my ass, they both had kings and we tried to convince them to do it together, but they wanted to go somewhere secluded and do it in turns.
The first one came within a minute and he wanted me to keep sucking/licking on his weak dick. I did. I guess he didn't want to get back to his friend after just one minute
The next one last longer. But WHILE having his dick in my mouth, I realised, this was the fifth blowjob - right? - I wasn't sure. Something must have gone wrong. I kept sucking. He wanted me to close my eyes and open my mouth wide, and he pushed his dick inside abruptly with various time between. Then suddenly I felt something in my mouth, on my face,... his cum... FUCK what an asshole. I let my eyes shut, wanted to pull away my head, but he held me. When I thought it was safe again I opened my mouth (he had the condom in his hand) and spitted the cum against him. He just went away. I followed and told it Ben, he was angry and nearly got into a fight with the two, they shouted, called me a slut, cheap whore,... but I stopped him before the fight started.
I told him about the fifth king/BJ, he had no idea. There were only two cards to go.
We ran around a while, until he found another guy who picked a diamond 10. But he was in a hurry and didn't want a dance. I increased the vib speed.
The last card was clubs jack. He told me to ask someone by myself. I was ashamed again but found a young shy looking guy (under 20), I asked him and he didn't really believed me, until I gave Ben my coat (as always) and lowered the dress, so my tits were revealed. I asked him to touch them and he did - short.
Then - Ben jammed two fingers inside my pussy and said "This is how you do it". He fucked me for a few seconds and I was close to cumming again - just by the shock. So unexpected, so rough.
But the boy didn't want to keep touching me, so i was finally....
FINISHED

When I was at Ben's appartment (we were close, already) he wanted me to take a good long shower and clean myself up good. I did and when I was finished, he talked me into waking his housemate up, by sitting on him (above the sheets) and moaning. I did and it was funny.
I guess he just wanted to show off with me
When I didn't find my dress, plug, vib or heels (coat and bag was near the door) I realised, I forgot an ace. His ace!
He was so hard, so rough, so good... he knew what I needed. We fucked in every possible way for at least half an hour. I came two times, and so did he (I think - he changed the condom once).

The next day. I slept at his place and wanted to go home before he woke up. But I didn't find my stuff! And then his housemate came out. He was nice, I couldn't cover myself (I wanted to, because I was ashamed for what I did the day before at that moment) so we talked while I was naked. I asked him to help me find my dress, he asked why he should do that... ^^ I guess he had a point.
Well, I was free of denial... so I offered him a quick fuck, if he found it.
He had it two minutes later -.- I was near the kitchen table when I saw him and I, jokingly, just sat on the table an opened my legs. He pushed his already hard dick inside my pussy so fast...
He fucked me good, and I came way before he did I finished him with my mouth, because I had no condoms left ^^

Then I walked home - in that dress and heels!!! so humiliating even with the coat! I felt like everyone was watching me!
He texted me yesterday "I heared you fucked my housemate. And you forgot some toys". I didn't give him my number, did I? I don't know, I had such a headache!
I'm really curious about meeting him again, or telling him about this page, or about you. What should I do?
I avoided counting until now. Could you count some humiliating numbers for me? ^^
Could we please chat?

It's kind of... I'm wondering if that was a dream... I really did THAT! ... wow ... do I have to be proud or ashamed... omg...

Kiss,
your not-believing-what-she-does-when-she-is-drunk-and-desperatly-horny Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1880 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are crazy!
    Posted 12-06-2014 at 12:43 PM by idubbeldareyou idubbeldareyou is offline
  2. Old Comment
    It´s always a pleasure to read your Reports
    Posted 12-06-2014 at 12:54 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I love reading about your adventures! Always so fun and just when you think they cant get any better they do. Its nice that guy wanted to defend your honor when the guy came in your mouth and fight them for breaking the rules