Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Being a Brat

Posted 07-23-2019 at 02:46 PM by Aiedails
Updated 02-25-2022 at 05:01 PM by Aiedails

I've noticed that being a bratty sub has quite a few definitions here. I haven't seen much being said about brats so, I thought I'd shed some light over what kind of brat I am, and also why I love it so much.

Definition

I am not looking for being tamed into an "obedient submissive". Being bratty to me is talking back to my dom, to tease him as he's teasing me and bantering back and forth. I love to find loopholes in any task, but I would never consciously disobey a task...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Starting Process!

Posted 12-14-2019 at 12:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:17 AM by MasterDaddy02

Yesterday was the start on that road to recovery! No alarm to be set too yet, just at your own pace! It was a rough night and thanks heaven for those pain pills to help make it easier right now! Do I like taking them? The answer is a big "no." But I must to still deal with the pain in my body and yes! I was trying to see if I could handle the pain and at this period! And know that the sooner I quit using them, the better off I will be! But my ribs are so sore and it is a must! If anyone has...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 01-29-2020 at 02:24 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 05-14-2020 at 12:33 AM by RubinPhoxx (Sorting and cleaning up. Added a couple Truths, and link to other PM Blog entry)

Loves | Likes | Unsure of | Dislikes | Would hate

You may send up to 5 PM Dares to me at a time.
You may also add PM Dare's to my Calendar directly. If I can't complete any dares right away, I will move them to a time when I can complete them and report on my progress via a blog page.

Special thanks to Cassandra for this PM Dare, read her blog post and please send me this dare often
[1]PM me "FORWARD" and another user's PM dare list link(s), and...
Old

How submissive are you?

Posted 02-18-2020 at 09:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is one question that I absolutely hate. How am I supposed to answer this? Other than posting my BDSM test results, how do I quantify my submissiveness.

Are they looking for a percentage? A number between 1 and 10? Is there some scale of subbyness that I was never introduced too? Should I look in Cosmo for a 8 question quiz that will tell me the answer?

What's the right answer?

Do I share with you examples about how much I love to please? or maybe it
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I slipped ...

Posted 04-23-2020 at 10:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

**Trigger warning: Self harm**

Growing up, my coping mechanism was self harm. This took on many different forms over the years but the how isn't important. The why on the other hand deserves a bit more thought.

People self harm for a lot of different reasons, and for me that was also true.

Sometimes I would self harm in places where people would see. I would do this to get the attention that I craved so much. You see, emotional abuse has no physical markers.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

A recovering empath - Narcissism, Custom Dares

Posted 06-22-2020 at 07:15 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Those that have followed my blogs will know that last year I suffered following a breakup.

I won't go into details on what happened, you can read my former blogs for that.

After much research and soul searching I learned about personality disorders and have determined that the girl I was dating is what is known as a covert narcissist and that I have what are known as empathic traits. i.e. I care a great deal for others, especially when it comes to their...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Domme Win!

Posted 11-13-2020 at 12:13 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 12:25 AM by Butterfly

Being a Domme can be heavy burden to bare. It is a lot of responsibility - or at least it should be! When you ask somebody to be yours, you are committing to their well being, to their safety, to their best interest. At least this is how I feel as a Domme.

I spend a lot of time thinking about worrying about the horrible things that I make my subs do, about the things that I forbid them from doing, about the impact that I want to have in their lives. Sometimes I lose sleep about it. I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized