Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Move over 2018, bring on 2019!

Posted 12-31-2018 at 04:59 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well, I am sitting here in disbelief as I count down the hours until the end of 2018. I have to say that 2018 kicked my ass. It was a year full of loss, heart break and struggle. However, I survived and I know that I am ending the year stronger than I was at the beginning of the year. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Every year I take some time to reflect on the past
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Many Uses for Lube

Posted 01-09-2019 at 10:04 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may remember that Mr. Devious and I ordered some lube in the summer. However, what we did not expect was to receive an entire CASE! of lube. If you want to have a laugh, you can read my blog about it here.

I recently created a thread asking for inspiration for some blog topics. Pariahterror suggested that I write a blog with all of the ways that you can use lube. So here it is:

* Slip & Slide: Get a big tarp and lube it up and then run and slide.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Happy birthday mr. Devious!!!!

Posted 01-12-2019 at 10:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today is a very special day!

Mr. Devious is celebrating a birthday. Now, I know he is going to groan when he sees this. He told me that he just wants to hide and doesn't want to get old. BUT I can't let that happen.

You see, Mr. Devious does everything he can to support me, celebrate me everyday. But today is his day. It is all about him and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The small print

Posted 02-18-2019 at 01:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For those that don't know, I am in communication with a special Dom friend. Nothing is official yet, however, we are in trial mode and seeing how things go. On March 1 we will decide if we are going to continue.

As we have been learning about each other, my special Dom friend has learned that there were some secret parts that he neglected to read in our Contract. I decided to be nice and give him a second chance to read the fine print that he missed (you really can't blame him, he is
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The 5 Love Languages

Posted 02-18-2019 at 09:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Through the process of trying to find a co-dom, as well as working through some things in counselling, I have been learning a lot about myself. Every time we learn something new about ourselves, I think it is beneficial and only allows us to implement actions that make us feel happier.

Knowledge is power!

I recently took the 5 Love Languages test. For those that have never heard of this before, the love languages help to describe the way we feel loved and appreciated by
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files: Episode #1

Posted 04-07-2019 at 02:43 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-07-2019 at 03:41 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags orgasm

The Orgasms Files: Episode #1

Quote:
Wear any 3 feminization articles that you have (eg. lipstick, short skirt, bra, panties, nail paint), now lie down and tie yourself in a frogtie that is ankles bound to thighs (adjust angles based on your flexibility) but keep your hands free to edge, if you are wearing panties, lower them until around your knees but do not remove them completely. Now you start edging, the first edge needs to be achieved via strokes in downward motion only and the second one
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

The Orgasm Files #3: Pinky Power

Posted 05-03-2019 at 06:55 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

Quote:
Search for a video of a girl masturbating. You have as long as she has to cum, but: You can only use either your pinky finger to "stroke" or a vibe on slow.
If you don't manage you're clearly not horny enough and have to add as much days to your denial as the video was long.
This would be my final chance to orgasm before a 30-day denial so the pressure was on. After only having one single orgasm since my year-long denial I was pretty desperate and actually finding the...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving