Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Lube, Lube ... so much LUBE!

Posted 08-26-2018 at 04:48 PM by Butterfly

Mr. Devious and I recently decided to try a new kink. This mystery kink (which will be revealed in our dual blog for the dare of the month) requires that everything remain as sterile as possible.

So one night last week as we were discussing this new kink, we decided to look around on amazon for sterile lube. The most important part was that the lube came in individual packets.

We found a few different options and decided that in order to save a bit of money we would order the box of 72 packets. That would be enough for lots of kinky fun. It only cost about $20 and had free shipping so why not?

We also order the few other supplies we would need and then we waited. Thankfully amazon is amazing and our shipments both arrived on Wednesday. Unfortunately we both get home from work too late to get to the post office in time to get our package, so we had to wait some more.

Normally my father in law will go check the mail for us once a week since it is such a hassle for us to get there, but thankfully this week he was too busy and didn't make it. Instead, I sent Mr. Devious on Saturday morning.

When he walked in the door with our package of lube, I couldn't stop laughing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lube.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	650

This is the box of lube that we were sent.

First of all, the size of this box is massive! There is not only 72 packets of lube, there is 12 boxes WITH 72 packets of lube. That is over 900 packets of lube!!!

What the hell does one couple do with that much lube? Where are we supposed to store that much lube? Does lube expire?

Well ... I guess all my friends are getting lube for Christmas!

The second thing is that the box came exactly like that. No outer packaging. This was NOT a discreet shipment in anyway. Thank GOD it was not me who had to go to the post office. I would have dropped dead from embarrassment. Mr. Devious is a lot more calm and cool in situations like that.

I am so glad his parents didn't see it though. How do you explain that much lube? What does the post office think we are doing?

I am still giggling as I write this.

There is SO MUCH lube!!!!!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2567 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Paddling pool, lube, pool party.

OR

Tarpaulin, hill, slde
    Updated 08-26-2018 at 05:37 PM by Everill
  2. Old Comment
    As hilarious as this is to read, you should post that picture as a review on amazon. I would be horrified to receive a box like that.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marissa353 View Comment
    As hilarious as this is to read, you should post that picture as a review on amazon. I would be horrified to receive a box like that.
    I absolutely will be!
  4. Old Comment
    What to do with that much lube......
    What to do, what to do.....
  5. Old Comment
    Hmm, I vote for a lube slip 'n' slide, you could probably get up quite a bit of speed!
  6. Old Comment
    There must be 900 people on GD that you could ----> party's at your house!
  7. Old Comment
    Imagine if it was a home delivery and they miss you so they just leave it on the front lawn for the neighbors to see ...

8. Old Comment
    That's an INSANE amount of lube! I'm so tempted to get some now!
  9. Old Comment
    :-O

Talk about a great time to sneak onto the PC while the kitty is asleep... This is too hilarious!
  10. Old Comment
    Oh my god, that would be hilarious and I bet Mr. D got some funny looks when he went and got the package.