Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

The Truth about Bears and Butterflies

Posted 04-06-2015 at 12:34 PM by Tease
Updated 04-06-2015 at 12:44 PM by Tease

The Truth about Bears and Butterflies

Recently our bottom loving butterfly posted blogs (here and here to besmirch the good name that us Bears have, trying to justify how those fluttery creatures are better. Well bratterfly here is my response to your blog, the first reason your wrote was:

"Butterflies are colorful and beautiful. Bears are brown. Ewww, who likes the color brown?"
Bears are already awesome enough without the need for bright shouty colours
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	funny_bears.jpg
Views:	1055
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	301   Click image for larger version

Name:	teddy-bears.jpg
Views:	1343
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	302   Click image for larger version

Name:	mayangelubutterly.jpg
Views:	1088
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	303  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Happy Birthday Princess.

Posted 03-09-2016 at 02:04 PM by AbusiveMaster

Some of you may know that today is my princess' birthday. She turned 4 for the 25th time. Not only is today special because it blessed us with the most beautiful girl in cration, but it is also the first of her birthdays she has spent as mne.

Her proper present is the new WoW expansion (yes it is, no it isn't too expensive, hush child.) But as that won't be playable until around September, I wanted her to have something to mark the actual day. But what?

In our time together
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spidergag, spidergag, does whatever a spider can.

Posted 04-03-2019 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden has asked me to write an account of something that happened today. Her reasoning is that I am better at writing, funnier and – in general – just a superior being. I can't fault her logic, and so I decided to acquiesce to her request.

We had decided to play a game of monopoly for forfeits – I suspect she will blog about this game herself in the near future. For some reason, while waiting for the game to load, she decided to try out the new spider gag we recently bought
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random Stranger

Posted 01-08-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sure random stranger, I will edge for you. I haven't given you any kind of control, but I will follow your instructions and wear a plug to work.

We haven't discussed my likes or limits yet, but that is not needed. The only thing that should matter is your pleasure.

It's ok that we haven't discussed safewords, I will of course push my limits for you. Don't worry about the fact that we know nothing about each other, I trust you enough not to do anything bad with the naked
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Pimp your blog!

Posted 12-13-2007 at 04:45 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Ok, so if you want to make your blog extra special check out the extra options that come up on the left column when you are on the Blog Control Panel page. You can add text and graphics to go above all the posts on your blog, and also add categories for you to put stuff into.

Don't settle for a boring blog, pimp it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blog.PNG
Views:	1512
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1  
SysOp
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

FUDge and FUNnel

Posted 04-13-2008 at 12:26 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

YES there IS going a conspiracy on behind the scene.
YES NewSlave HAS secretly gained Admin-powers.
YES we ARE breeding an army of Strawberry and Chloe-fused creatures that give disease-spreading hugs!

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

And YES I am Depp!! And I have stolen all your souls!(ever even bothered to read the whole agreement when you signed up?? Didn't, huh? )
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

wth

Posted 06-23-2008 at 11:36 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I go like for 3 days and basically half of getdare changes their username. Have i missed something?!!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized